[Brampton,Ontario] Holiday Beyblade Brawl!

(Oct. 12, 2010  12:23 AM)RFkid Wrote: Bump..

I live in brampton Grin

Near Shopper's World.

hey me to which street and witch school maybe we can meet up and maybe form a teamGrin
[quote='RFkid' pid='385338' dateline='1287110783']
TylerPT, really? Grin awesome.

Dung/TylerPT, are you two able to come to Shopper's World Brampton?

hey i can come for sure when?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yes, You can come, please PM RFKid if you do want to join
alright.

i'm planning to have a tourney this friday.
admission is 3 dollars.

i hope you know where Kingknoll Park is.
the tournament is gonna be at 3 30 - 4 30.

1st place winner will have a choice between any of the 2nd wave beyblades, which i will order and let you know when it arrives so you can come receive the prize.
Provide a map or a link to the map
The park's not huge or anything, so it doesn't show separately here.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_...02146&z=19

The park has an entrance almost directly across from the entrance to Ortona Drive.

also, tournament pushed to October 28 Thursday
Okay Im making a tourney at Mary Good Will Younge Park at Sugarhill Drive
From 3:00PM-4:00PM
entry fee: $3.00 CAN
If the conditions of the weather isnt good, we will move it. Also If their is below 4 Players
DayConfusedaturday 30/10/10
Costumes: Optinal
Here it is: At sugarhill, its a park, you will find it Grin
Prizes: first Prize will get a beyblade (mysterious?)
hm i cannot go if it friday -.- i live in misssisssauga and my dad comes home aound 6 Pinching_eyes_2
xD thermal pisces is a pretty bad bey, i don't think anyone will really want it...

just come to my tourney on thursday xD
you can choose what 2nd wave bey you want if you win 1st. but you have to wait til it arrives, then i'll come give it to you .

thursday october 28
@ KingKnoll Park (for map scroll up for link)
time: 3 45 - 4 45
admission ; 3 dollars CAD
prize: 1st ; 2nd wave bey of your choice. no prize for 2nd/3rd, sorry Pinching_eyes_2
if you dress up thats always fun Grin
its pretty easy to find me in the park, im an asian with long front bangs and grey jeans xD
If you want to join etheir mt torney or RFKid tourney, please PM us
Carping carpity carp.

I'm moving the tournament to a later date.

I won't have a TT Stadium until around november 2nd week, so I'll have a tourney when I get my TT stadium.

Forget the halloween tourney, i don't think it will work out for me. I hate hasbro stadiums.
can you do it on a saturday! please if its on saturday i can go
ill do mines on saturday, oh BTW my rules are international Open rules (HMS, Plastic and MFB are aloud)
what stadium you got, dung?
and whats the prize? 2nd wave would be rewarding.. anything from hasbro i don't think anyone would really want.
oh, so nobody wants an earth eagle? Mk, Ill make the prize, MONEY!
That becomes gambling though, and that should not be mixed with Beyblade, a toyline for kids.
(Oct. 24, 2010  3:39 AM)Dung Wrote: oh, so nobody wants an earth eagle? Mk, Ill make the prize, MONEY!

earth eagle isn't a very rare bey, although it is good.. but i'd use that for like, 3rd place.

1st place should be something more valuable like Galaxy Pegasis , Meteo L Drago, etc.

and I agree with Kai, money isn't exactly the best prize youw ant to give to kids that are around 10-13 years old..
woah metao and galaxxy =o arent those quite expesive?
maybe insted a hasbbero burn fireblaze (but thats if your trying to get kids to young teens)
Well.

If you take 3 dollars admission, and 8 people show up, that will give you enuogh money to get a 2nd wave beyblade from AkirasDaddy.

These tournaments should not be for your own profit-making, these tournaments are for bladers in brampton to join up and have a good time, and have a chance of winning a new bey.

If you are charing 3 dollars admission and 8 people show up, and your 1st place prize is something common like Earth Eagle or Burn "Fireblaze", there's a problem.

And i'm sure if WBO makes any profit from their 5 dollar admission fees, its to help for keeping their server up and such.
Ok, Ill give them a booster? The Grand Ketos one?
The Tourney has been pushed to halloween (Sunday) MUAHAHAHAHAAH
Yeah, Grand Ketos is more desirable.

Speaking of which, I'm going to aim for 3rd place if I show up, because it'd be nice to get an Earth Aquila for 3 dollars.
ill see if i can go. cuz im going to bumpking and i live in missisauga =/
will this oficial?
also if i go i can help with the refereing and i can video tape it
@&$%! I forgot to get a beystaduim (Takara Tomy) and I dont trust Paypal/ebay with my money (and I dont have a credit card). Anyone want to bring a beystaduim (if we cant, ill just get a LDrago Staduim) and 1st place will be (Mystery, WHA?) and Ill try to get an Earth Eagle for second. I'm running low on $. Mk, Ill TRY Saturday because im buying the prizes that day
can it be the first saturday of november cuz i cannot go -.-" and id love to go also you need people to atened
i'm ordering bb-32 very soon, once i get it we can have some proper tournaments.