Brad Day Giveaway II for Passport Holders only!

I will reiterate that this contest is only for Passport Holders. If you have not bought a Blader Passport, then get out, seriously ...

As long as Blader Passports were purchased before the end of the contest, it should be fine, do not worry. If it is found that you said you bought one but in reality the money we receive does not fit this claim, then you would be disqualified. Otherwise, we will just wait to see that all Passport Faces were given before we randomly choose the winners.

Also, obviously this is not the place to ask which Beyblade you should choose. You only post once in this topic. Write whatever you want : if you have the Passport Face then we can see it besides your post, and that consists of an excellent entry for the giveaway.
I'm In,good luck guys!!
Good luck you guys !

Wow this is a fantastic giveaway Grin

count me in
*inserts witty comment here*
Entered!!Pinching_eyes_2
Hi. I just purchased my passport at the bey inferno tournament Grin Good luck everyone!
Hey Smile I just purchased my passport at the bey inferno tournament,n i'd like to enter please Smile
I'm in.
Rawr I posted!
And Happy Birthday Brad!
Keeping the Blader Spirit Alive when it was dying!
So I thank you for that!
i am entering
I absolutely refuse to participate in this absurd, yet fair, game of chance... Lips_sealed
I could do with a new Beyblade since I haven't had any for a while or even a face booster so I can start up my second row so I'm game. Smile
Happy anniversary and congratulation for Brad and all WBO!

I hope i'm lucky with this post XP
if i somehow won i would want a mercury anubis . i
have a passport.
I'm in.
Since I've now got a brand spanking new passport I think I'll put it to some use and enter, hopefully I might be able to add to my lonesome faces Pinching_eyes_2
I bought a passport yesterday lol
Been meaning to for a while now though
I love the WBO. I'm entering
Hello Everyone !
- BeyJadz. Joyful_2
I'd really get something out of this, if not a beyblade rarely seen in America, then a Face for my collection! I'm totally in!