Boy/girl friend Thread

Some people can't handle driving because of bad hand-eye coridnation (points to self).
(Sep. 16, 2011  12:03 AM)akylus21 Wrote: Some people can't handle driving because of bad hand-eye coridnation (points to self).

As if that's gonna affect your dating at this age...
Today at marching band practice, it was freezing cold outside!! So, I got to hug all over the girl I like so we could stay warm. XD Amazing!! XD

Oh, and apparently I smell good... Tongue_out
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Today at marching band practice, it was freezing cold outside!! So, I got to hug all over the girl I like so we could stay warm. XD Amazing!! XD

"...hug all over the girl..."
I don't understand.
Mind explaining what "hug all over" means?
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:55 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:04 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Today at marching band practice, it was freezing cold outside!! So, I got to hug all over the girl I like so we could stay warm. XD Amazing!! XD

"...hug all over the girl..."
I don't understand.
Mind explaining what "hug all over" means?

Don't take things literally for the sake of making a replying post, please. It was blatantly obvious it was an exaggerated expression.

Also, I'd advise against unnecessarily large displays of affection, even if you think they're not noticing - just because it's cold doesn't mean it isn't potentially uncomfortable for them, and abusing the situation just makes you out to be a very ill sort of person.

Even if they're pretending to enjoy it, or not saying anything, that doesn't mean you're not coming off as a creeper.

If you are 100% certain she did not mind, or had her express consent AND she appeared to be thoroughly enjoying or not minding it, then disregard my post. Otherwise... seriously, don't do that.
It was blantanly obvious it was an exaggerated form of sarcasm.

God, Hazel. No need to be to serious.
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:39 AM)Nano Wrote: It was blantanly obvious it was an exaggerated form of sarcasm.

It wasn't worded in a way that implied sarcasm, actually. When typing things with a sarcastic overtone to them, it is pretty much mandatory that you place something in the post giving an indication that it is not entirely serious, lest your post me mistaken for something it wasn't. Either way, the post was meaningless.

Sorry for overestimating your grasp on common sense, though.
If you were here for more then a month, you'd probably know I "type" in sarcasm a lot.

If you want to discuss this anymore, then do it in PM.
Nano, I have known you for a few months now and I know you post (in this thread especially) for the sake of posting.

Yo, Hazel got advanced status in a month. He's quite the opposite of blind.
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:58 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:39 AM)Nano Wrote: It was blantanly obvious it was an exaggerated form of sarcasm.

It wasn't worded in a way that implied sarcasm, actually. When typing things with a sarcastic overtone to them, it is pretty much mandatory that you place something in the post giving an indication that it is not entirely serious, lest your post me mistaken for something it wasn't. Either way, the post was meaningless.

Sorry for overestimating your grasp on common sense, though.

Deikailo Wrote:Nano, I have known you for a few months now and I know you post (in this thread especially) for the sake of posting.

Iceburn
Haha, that was cooooooold.

So, I kinda have a date to homecoming. I'm going with some friends, but I'm also planning on meeting her there. Should be fun, just have to make sure I pay for everything!
Hah, homecoming's, they are the first "dance" og the year.

I've got mah prom planned already (though it might change in the future).
I'm gonna go DKL-style (replacing the girl with a boy of course), unless she does not want me to
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: Also, I'd advise against unnecessarily large displays of affection, even if you think they're not noticing - just because it's cold doesn't mean it isn't potentially uncomfortable for them, and abusing the situation just makes you out to be a very ill sort of person.

Even if they're pretending to enjoy it, or not saying anything, that doesn't mean you're not coming off as a creeper.

If you are 100% certain she did not mind, or had her express consent AND she appeared to be thoroughly enjoying or not minding it, then disregard my post. Otherwise... seriously, don't do that.
Uh, she didn't mind at all. She was coming over to me forcing hugs. Besides, I have some class. I would never do such a thing without permission. Uncertain

I've noticed one thing in the past about High School relationships in Texas.

Half the decent people I talk to say their Ex's have at least two characteristics of a legitimate creeper. Legitimate characteristics of course.
I don't know how, but somehow, the girl I like, knew that I like her! D:

My friend Amy was talking to her, and she said something like "So, somebody in this band room likes you" and the girl I like said "I know, Josh does"

I don't get how she knew that I like her! Man, this is so confusing... Pinching_eyes
So? Just because she knows doesn't mean anything. OK, cat got out of the bag, big whoop. Does that make her like you less? Of course not! Well, we hope anyways...Uncertain

So it doesn't seem like you're trying to hide something, you can either:

1. Pretend you never heard it.
2. Talk to her and confirm it.
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:58 PM)Sparta Wrote: So? Just because she knows doesn't mean anything. OK, cat got out of the bag, big whoop. Does that make her like you less? Of course not! Well, we hope anyways...Uncertain

So it doesn't seem like you're trying to hide something, you can either:

1. Pretend you never heard it.
2. Talk to her and confirm it.
I already sent her a text asking how she found out, but she hasn't replied yet. So, I don't know how she found out... Uncertain

Maybe she could just tell on her own? Lol.

I don't mind that she knows, but I'm just wondering how she found out XD Lol.

I wonder if she likes me...? My friend Amy knows whether she does or not, but she's having fun confusing me, so she won't tell me.

How old are you? Girls can be very flirty when they're young, and sometimes they like to play with boys-NOT IN A PERVERTED WAY. I mean they'll never be straightforward and try to wrap you around their finger. That's kinda what they do Uncertain

Another reason why you should wait to be 16.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:06 PM)Sparta Wrote: How old are you? Girls can be very flirty when they're young, and sometimes they like to play with boys-NOT IN A PERVERTED WAY. I mean they'll never be straightforward and try to wrap you around their finger. That's kinda what they do Uncertain

Another reason why you should wait to be 16.
I'm 15. The girl I like isn't the one that's having fun confusing me, it's my friend Amy who knows whether the girl I like likes me or not. She's just doing it because she's bored, so I don't really blame her. Tongue_out

I'll just ask the girl I like if she likes me or not. The worst that can happen is that she'll say no. Uncertain

OK, that's fine. Still, Amy is very immature Uncertain. She's probably awesome though.

Please, do share your results.

How pathetic. My friend doesn't want to go to the game with me, and she has to go because her friend's driving her. So, I'm going bowling with him and another girl that's new to the school and doesn't really know anyone.

It doesn't matter, we still have the dance this friday together Joyful_2
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:54 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I don't know how, but somehow, the girl I like, knew that I like her! D:

My friend Amy was talking to her, and she said something like "So, somebody in this band room likes you" and the girl I like said "I know, Josh does"

I don't get how she knew that I like her! Man, this is so confusing... Pinching_eyes

No one is the enigma they think they are in junior highschool. Whether you choose to believe it or not, you act differently around people you have an interest in - most everyone does, even the majority of the adult population.

It's possible she was told by someone, but just as likely that she just plum noticed it herself - which would be good, as it's a sign she probably has eyes.

Check with a doctor first, though. Can't ever be too careful about that.
I never noticed myself acting strange around the girl I like. Heck, the one girl I've ever gone out with didn't act weird.

Notice that I said the girl I like. No s. I've decided to only go after the first one.<----That sounded creepy.
(Sep. 17, 2011  1:54 AM)TITAN Wrote: I never noticed myself acting strange around the girl I like. Heck, the one girl I've ever gone out with didn't act weird.

Notice that I said the girl I like. No s. I've decided to only go after the first one.<----That sounded creepy.

If you noticed yourself acting strange, you probably wouldn't do it. Or, you'd make some vain attempt to stop it and result in looking more strange.

Either way, the point is you generally don't notice, but most other people do.
OHHH MAHHHH GAWDD. I just realized about Homecoming in a week and half. There is this girl I want to ask out, (Breanna) so meanwhile I had asked some friends when I came home.

Dialouge:

*Me*: Should I get her a rose and ask her out privately?

Friend A: Hell no. She'll think you're too desperate for her [but I had loved her since 7th grade ♥♥♥♥]. Just come ask her out like a boss!

Friend B: NOOOOoo you're wrong man. Roses would totally get her to love you. All girls like roses! Duhhhhh

Friend A: ignore him, just be a boss like you're working at McDonalds man [then he shows me the "walk " with his pants down Tired]

Friend B: Wow... Dude just play her an romantic song and get her roses. I guarantee you will get her her Wink

Now, I need professionals help. Man I really like her and shes just sooo pretty and has matured over the 3 years Bre♥nn♥!
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:20 AM)® Wrote: Now, I need professionals help. Man I really like her and shes just sooo pretty and has matured over the 3 years Bre♥nn♥!
(Aug. 18, 2011  7:51 AM)sexybunny4u Wrote: heres how you should ask her out

yo sexy, im single, youre single, why dont we go out sometimes.
100.01% success rate