Energy layers :-
God valkyrie (spring bound attack )
hazard kerbeus
Deep chaos

Disk :_
Jerk

And thats what i know if you know some mention it

And thats the point 
What do you think will be a great bound attack /defense combo...
Deep chaos doesn’t really have a bound defense gimmick, the layer can just adapt to where the opponent is making contact. I think Hazard Kerbeus would be the best layer for that though.
To ACTUALLY have the gimmick work, the combo has to be really hard to knock away from the center. Hazard Kerbeus 10 Bump βite is good for this
(Aug. 17, 2018  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: To ACTUALLY have the gimmick work, the combo has to be really hard to knock away from the center. Hazard Kerbeus 10 Bump βite is good for this

Any other alternative for Bite?
(Aug. 17, 2018  7:54 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  6:58 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: To ACTUALLY have the gimmick work, the combo has to be really hard to knock away from the center. Hazard Kerbeus 10 Bump βite is good for this

These drivers work okay to test the effectiveness of the gimmick:
Defense, Revolve, Gyro, Nothing, Press, and Needle
Orbit and Atomic are competitive options, but are easy to move, therefore causing physical displacement, and making it really hard to test the effectiveness of the gimmick. Also, a Level Chip is recommended, but not required because of how balanced hK already is.
(Aug. 17, 2018  9:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  7:54 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Any other alternative for Bite?

These drivers work okay to test the effectiveness of the gimmick:
Orbit and Atomic are competitive options, but are easy to move, therefore causing physical displacement, and making it really hard to test the effectiveness of the gimmick. Also, a Level Chip is recommended, but not required because of how balanced hK already is.

Well imo
Hk with nothing and gyro worked great

Does the planet driver do good
Destinyblader
(Aug. 17, 2018  9:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: These drivers work okay to test the effectiveness of the gimmick:

Well imo

Planet is off balance at random, which probably won't help much, but the weight it has could make up for it.

Also, I don't even have hK, so I'm saying everything that I'm saying from a theoretical perspective. This said, Gyro was just a random suggestion that I thought would be decent, but I never expected it to be as good as/better than Nothing for damage absorption. I'm impressed!

(Aug. 18, 2018  3:19 AM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  9:33 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: These drivers work okay to test the effectiveness of the gimmick:

Well imo

It might

Sorry for the double post, but my phone disn't quote correctly the first time
(Aug. 17, 2018  7:54 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:

Keep and Quest. but i recommend Keep or Keep' 1000%
(Nov. 17, 2019  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  7:54 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Any other alternative for Bite?

Keep and Quest. but i recommend Keep or Keep' 1000%

Maybe a worn unite' too?
(Nov. 17, 2019  11:36 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Keep and Quest. but i recommend Keep or Keep' 1000%

Maybe a worn unite' too?

yeah Unite' too