Books and Authors.

Poll: Which author is the most you like?

Enid Blyton
50.00%
Terry Dearry
50.00%
Derek Landy
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hello guys, I decided to create a thread that we can talk about books. Tell why you like the book or dislike the book and give reasons.

Let me start.

I loved this book. It is called[/color]called Master Crook's Crime Academy.[Burglary For Beginners. The book talks about a boy always stealing stuff cause he was poor. But one time he was caught stealing by a passerby and that guy is the owner of a school called Master Crook's Crime Academy. The boy agreed to enter that school and the school's motto was to steal from the rich and give to the poor. I like this book and the author too. The author's name is Terry Deary. He is also the writer of Horrible Histories.
one of my favorite writers of all is j.k rowling...i think you guys know what books is she famous with...of course harry potter...i've read all of the series and i got some of the series from 1 until 3...i can't buy all though...but i've manage to borrowed some books from the library...it is sad that there will be no more stories about harry potter...for those who doesn't know the books, it is about a boy that is believe to be special because he survive the killing curse(magic) and he has become a legend to the world of magic...but it is only the beginning of an ending. this is because in all of the series, voldemort(evil sorcerer, one of the greatest evil sorcerer) is trying to revive his body, later on the last series, he has revived his body and goes on an epic battle with the boy who lives(harry potter)..want to know more, see the movies...reccomendation, read the books is better because some movies has cut some parts in the books...Eee
Well, J.K Rowling is a really good author. His books are very intresting. I like his books. Yep, maybe I will read his books. My sister read all the books in Harry Potter and she doesnt buy the books, she borrows them from her friends.
Enid Blyton is my favourite of the 3 in the poll..but I really like mystery books especially the ones by Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie.

Shahmir J.K. Rowling is a female not a male
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-good-books

Authors' books can be discussed there as well.