Books V.S Movies

Poll: You prefer...

Books
59.09%
Movies
40.91%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(May. 16, 2011  2:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  8:21 AM)benjohadi Wrote: the books always better than the movies..obviusly...major example..harry pooter...among the latest movies,very bad man..especially order and phoenix and half blood prince..
the restare ok..
that is one example...

Harry Pooter?

That one sounds like a naughty spinoff of Harry Potter. Which I will not go any further than that....
(May. 14, 2011  3:15 AM)sum 472 Wrote: I read the bookTongue_outercy Jackson and the Lightning Thief and then I saw the cover for the movie and I was like''
What that's not how I imagined the chracters to be like!!!

the book was completely diff from the movie alot of stuff in the movie werent in the book.
(May. 16, 2011  2:08 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  8:21 AM)benjohadi Wrote: the books always better than the movies..obviusly...major example..harry pooter...among the latest movies,very bad man..especially order and phoenix and half blood prince..
the rest are ok..
that is one example...

Harry Pooter?

hah..typo error dude..i mean harry potter...
I like the books better because the movies always change it and also cut out important parts
(May. 16, 2011  4:42 AM)Guardian Wrote: I like the books better because the movies always change it and also cut out important parts

thats the point..they really tend to miss the important part..that is so sad once you read the books,then watch it's movies..