Bonjour!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. First, I'm a friend of beynval
secondly I played with beyblade when I was young and watched the show but I didn't have a big collection however when my friend beynval brought some metal fight beyblades to school I realize that it was still fun and that rock loene was better than storm pegasus
and I'm also a friend of pawz and like he said and I'm looking forward to be in WBO.
Awesome u did it ^___^

and...
(Jul. 23, 2009  6:51 AM)Mileniumblader Wrote: when my friend beynval brought some metal fight beyblades to school I realize that [...] rock loene was better than storm pegasus

LOL what kind of joke is that.
Welcome to WBO!

(Jul. 23, 2009  6:51 AM)Mileniumblader Wrote: it was still fun and that rock loene was better than storm pegasus

O.o?
Welcome dude,

Btw, you better be prepared mentally for the tournament because I gonna rock and win the 1st prize MWAHAHA.

Millennium Blader? That's me omgah.
Storm Pegasis is better Grin Welcome.
Salut! Hey! Hope you like it here and welcome!
Welcome!
(Jul. 23, 2009  6:51 AM)Mileniumblader Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new here. First, I'm a friend of beynval
secondly I played with beyblade when I was young and watched the show but I didn't have a big collection however when my friend beynval brought some metal fight beyblades to school I realize that it was still fun and that rock loene was better than storm pegasus
and I'm also a friend of pawz and like he said and I'm looking forward to be in WBO.

A friend of beynval, how charming is that?

I'm glad that, while organizing the tournament, beynval also mentions our beautiful forum to his good friends!

Welcome and have a wonderful day full of puppies, kitties and cute little weasels, 'kay?
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
welcome.. why did brad welcomed 2 times? Confused
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:05 AM)pegasis Wrote: why did brad welcomed 2 times? Confused

He didn't. I think you're mixing up Anu with Brad, since Anu's new avatar is very similar to Brad's.
Welcome! Storm Pegasis is also good you know Grin
Welcome! Wink
welcome
Welcome Grin! And Storm Pegasis is way better then Rock Leone... Your friend probably just got the Storm Pegasis, it takes some time before you get used to Storm Pegasis, a lot of people could back this post up, trust me.