BnL 2 - competition [Round 2]

Ok. The "Brave and lucky tester" is Retuned.
The "rules and method" for the newbies.
  1. You can only post the answer.
  2. You can't give two answer.
  3. You can't tell others what to do.
  4. You can't post twice in this thread in a one round.
  5. You can't post in the during the Second round if you are not choose to it.
This is the game. You MUST read the story . And answer in given method. If Pick the right answer you will be choose to next round. I will send you a pm you, if you choose to next round. You have 50% chance of pass the First Round. But it can be harder when it goes to finals.
Method as follow:-
Quote:Answer :-
Reason fro the answer :-
Date and Time :- (you must post the date and time because I don't know when did you post it.)

Round 1 begins here.
Quote:Page : 1 - The Phantom Submarine
You are a special teenager. The specialty is you have a power that you can see thing before (within a minute) they happen. So you see those thing and inform people to get them out from the danger. Meanwhile a mental scientist searching for a guy/girl like you. And she get to know about you. She need to test your skills. She comes to your house and talk with you and your mother about it. She asks you to come to her lab for a test Do you like to go?

choices:-
  • Go with them.
  • Don't trust them and tell can't go.
IF YOU LIKE TO JUDGE THE COMPETITION PM ME. BUT I DON'T GIVE THE CHANCE ENTER THE JUDGE BOARD. AND HE OR SHE CAN'T PLAY ON THE COMPETITION.

Good luck
Answer: Go with them
Reason: I said that because you've known her for a while. But she doesn't know your full ability. So if things get out of hand, you can bolt out of there. I would also ask if my mother or a chaperone could accompany me while my skills are being tested. Hope I get into the next round!
Time: May 22nd, 2013 8:09 AM
Reason: The scientist is unknown. You don't know what kind of powers and resources she has. Above that she is a mad scientist. So she could do anything for whatever she wants. If you turn down her offer she could do something to you or your family, just to test your powers. So, if I were in his place I would go with her to get my powers tested. If something bad is going to happen during the testing, I would know about 1 minute before it happens, which is sufficient time to run a fair enough distance considering my life is in danger.
Date and Time: 23rd May 2013, 11:17 IST
Reason: You can tell that with the your powers if your in danger, and take your mother or legal guardian or any adult to go with you. Its safe.
Time: May 23rd 2013
AnswerGrinont trust them and tell can't go
reason: The powers only work until 1 minute before so thats not enough time to get out of danger and chances are that there will be bodyguards that will make sure dont leave.
Time:May 24th,11:37 pm Central time

edit: Clefairy YOLO! lol ^__^ made my day.
Computer at a place was laggy as heck so it appeared as "Undefined"

Answer : Don't trust them and tell can't go.
Reason for the answer : YOLO!!
Date and Time : May 24th 7:03 PM
answer : GO with them.
reason : I think it'll be better
Date and time : 25th may 8:05 a.m (+5.30)
OK So the sign in time is over. This time just six.
So three of them are pass.

Winners
Samurai_Ifraid1
Syco
diblee123
Piccolo 1451

Congratulations!

Quote:Page 5 :- The Phantom Submarine
You agreed to go with them. And Mrs.Thursan (the scientist) take you to her lab and give the test. She shows you a pack of cards that have bolded numbers. And she flip the cards, shuffle them and get four cards. you can't see the numbers. Mrs.Thursan ask you to say the numbers on the cards.
"I need to think hard and meditate a little while" You say. "That is five, next is ten, next seven, last is four"
Mrs.Thursan look at you as you're hopeless. " Your imagination is 50% from the reality. We hope for one who has imagination for 70% upwards. You are useless" She says as she walks towards the door.
Suddenly your head is filled with feelings. "Mrs.Thursan look our!" you shouts. She stops as it a big lorry come into the room crashing the walls. Mrs. Just been saved by an inche.
"Ok, I'd changed my mind" She says." You're good. I searched for you because USA submarine is to be launched in next week. It can be controlled by mind signals. You must control it and take it out of danger. There is no turning back now you must come."
"I have no choice" You say.
in Next week you and Mrs.Thursan is going to your submarine. She introduce you to the captain of the ship, Captain Honbaltte and the main Servant Higby. The name of the ship is Manta. It is like a black ship. It shape is like a manta fish.
"We are ready" Honbaltte says. " Which way we should go?"

1.To North pole [Page 42]
2.To South pole [Page 20]
Note : Two correct answers can divide you to two paths. any answer is. ( There are 5 good endings and 17 bad endings.)
North Pole
Why: South pole is boring. And he probably lives closer to the north pole if hes in the northern hemisphere
Time. May 31st 2013 4:24 pm EST
Answer: North Pole
Reason: If someone or something is in danger, then obviously it's being caused by a human, or a computer which a human set up. The South Pole is frozen land, thus the human would want to be in a place which is unexpected for a human to stay in. Therefore, we go to the North Pole.
Date and Time: 4th of June, 2:54 pm IST