Blues Clues disscussion

This thread is for the disscussion for the show Blues Clues. Whether it is the original or the reboot, It is still Blues Clues. Here are the rules:

1: No innapropriate content, kids can see this thread, and I want this to be and stay at PG-13
2: No harassment, it is just a great kids show, we should not be brutal about it
3: Lets stay on topic

The last and most important rule,

4: No talk about Parodies (unless if it is your opinion about them), parodies are accually not parodies but fan fiction, this thread is for the offical Blues Clues

So, let the disscusion begin!
Blues Clues was one of the most exciting and mind-tickling shows back then, when anime didn't really take off before.
News!: There is a confirmed 1 hour movie for the reboot! It is called "Deep Sea Blue".

Proof:

bluesclues.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Blue's_Clues_&_You!_episodes

Note: Copy and paste the link for it to work.
"Deep Sea Blue" is deconfirmed, along with "A present for a friend" becoming "Happy Birthday Blue!"
(Jan. 22, 2020  12:48 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: "Deep Sea Blue" is deconfirmed, along with "A present for a friend" becoming "Happy Birthday Blue!"

I loved the original as a kid but the new one is cringe.
i havent watched it in forever but just seeing that clip of the new host josh callin up both steve and joe to help him out brought a tear to my eye
We just got a letter