Blue Hell Kerbecs-Inferno Ver- BNIP

Hey Guys, I'm selling the Blue Hell Kerbecs I won, just because I'm really pumped for Pokemon X and Y and would like to buy a 3DS Capture card!
I am not willing to trade, just sell. So PM your offers to me, there is no specific price at the moment, so offers please! Also it's brand new in the packaging.

I could possibly ship internationally but that's only if your'e trusted etc.. I'm not losing this thing.
Thankyou for taking your time to read this!
Wow! That bey is one of the rarest MFBs, if not the rarest. Too bad I can't afford it...
Hm ...
If you came to a tournament at the same time as me , then I could buy it then , but ...
I can't do online payments ATM XP
This should be in the Selling & Trading section.
Can you give me a quote on the starting price for the bey?
I don't want to make a deal which may sound a bit awkward-
I'll send you a PM with the price I'm ready to pay.
(Feb. 24, 2013  6:54 AM)zeneo Wrote: Can you give me a quote on the starting price for the bey?
I don't want to make a deal which may sound a bit awkward-
I'll send you a PM with the price I'm ready to pay.

Eh, just offer him what you got. Start low (reasonable price of course), and work from then on. If he says too low, then increase etc.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:27 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm selling the Blue Hell Kerbecs I won, just because I'm really pumped for Pokemon X and Y and would like to buy a 3DS Capture card!
I am not willing to trade, just sell. So PM your offers to me, there is no specific price at the moment, so offers please! Also it's brand new in the packaging.

O
I could possibly ship internationally but that's only if your'e trusted etc.. I'm not losing this thing.
$75 ? Yes or no if its still available.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:27 PM)Hell Kid Wrote: Hey Guys, I'm selling the Blue Hell Kerbecs I won, just because I'm really pumped for Pokemon X and Y and would like to buy a 3DS Capture card!

Hello. I will purchase for $75. I'm trusted with over 1100 feedback from eBay. I'm in USA and would pay with PayPal.
Will you take 50 dollars for it?

Will you take 80$?
(Apr. 27, 2016  10:22 PM)ericcadawg Wrote: Will you take 50 dollars for it?

Will you take 80$?

This thread was posted in 2013 so probably safe to assume that this is no longer for sale.