Bloody Devil MS

Bloody Devil MS article.

Any comments or suggestions?
I like the article, especially the fact that even though it is an unorthodox blade you still give customization options for it. Plus it does not hurt that I always liked the design of the AR, pretty slick looking. Good article, just too bad that finding this blade is next to impossible.
Thanks. Smile

I wasn't too sure on the Defense custom I listed, but through testing I learned it wasn't too bad. Shooter Changer Core Alpha is really interesting.
Not much to say. Good article, couldn't see any writing mistakes, not too sure about the facts (because I don't know too much on the subject) but it all seemed good. Nice pics too.
that sure is a lot of words for a terrible beyblade

good job though
(Feb. 05, 2009  10:01 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: the name bugs me

why
(Feb. 05, 2009  10:01 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: the name bugs me

Takara named it.... What do you want us to do about it?
Try posting useful/productive posts.
Anyway, good job on the article, Kei.
answering Beybrad because it just weird like metal satan lots off children play with it which they may have a religeon
(Feb. 05, 2009  10:06 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: answering Beybrad because it just weird like metal satan lots off children play with it which they may have a religeon

:pwn:

So, are you saying that if they're religious, they should be sheltered from things that refer to God and Satan? as it may be harmful to their beliefs?

It's just a name for a piece of plastic and metal. Tongue_out
(Feb. 05, 2009  10:06 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: answering Beybrad because it just weird like metal satan lots off children play with it which they may have a religeon

Hopefully most children would be smart enough to understand that Takara-Tomy are just playing off of mythology and not ascribing to any particular religion. In addition, very few Japanese are Christian and this sort of religious reference is very common in media there.

I'm not going to turn this into a religious discussion so I'd ask you to not take it any further than this.
The only thing I can say is "wrong" with it is that you said "most unique". Anyhow, great articles; you've yet again saved me from getting a bad blade.
(Feb. 05, 2009  11:21 PM)Slammin Wrote: The only thing I can say is "wrong" with it is that you said "most unique". Anyhow, great articles; you've yet again saved me from getting a bad blade.

Are you referring to this sentence? "Shooter Change Core Alpha is one of the most unique RC's ever released."

If so, I don't see how it isn't a fair statement. It is a very unique RC.
Yeah, but I meant how you said "most unique", which isn't really possible in terms of language (if I'm making any sense). Because "most" is meant to compare with all other parts, but if the part is unique then it can't be compared to anything else.

p.s...I just got this carp from an SAT booklet.
(Feb. 05, 2009  11:58 PM)Slammin Wrote: Yeah, but I meant how you said "most unique", which isn't really possible in terms of language (if I'm making any sense). Because "most" is meant to compare with all other parts, but if the part is unique then it can't be compared to anything else.

Whatever lol, people know what I mean when I said that.
For a carp beyblade, it still looks pretty cool.
I knew there was a reason it was called Bloody "Devil" MS that bloody devil slipped out from my grasp when i wanted to get it off ebay for around 15$ with 20min left....guess what happens? my internet crashed Pinching_eyes_2 ohhh the evil.....
(Feb. 28, 2009  2:44 AM)Dranzer Wrote: I knew there was a reason it was called Bloody "Devil" MS that bloody devil slipped out from my grasp when i wanted to get it off ebay for around 15$ with 20min left....guess what happens? my internet crashed >.< ohhh the evil.....

(Feb. 05, 2009  11:58 PM)Slammin Wrote: Yeah, but I meant how you said "most unique", which isn't really possible in terms of language (if I'm making any sense). Because "most" is meant to compare with all other parts, but if the part is unique then it can't be compared to anything else.

Just googled it. Interesting, I'm going to bring this up in English class on Monday hopefully it'll start a debate and we'll waste at least half of our 2 hour class. Nonstandard vs Standard.
I don't have any problems with "most unique". It means that it would belong in a group of parts that are generally considered unique from other parts.