Blizzard Wallpaper

[Image: 168200_492458736640_585521640_6335527_4678413_n.jpg]

Made this as a new wallpaper for my computer tonight. I don't really know why, but I'm on a creation spree... This is the third thing I've made tonight. lol
For some reason, your wallpaper and your sig remind me of black winged monsters (yugioh)
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:22 AM)XBlader Wrote: For some reason, your wallpaper and your sig remind me of black winged monsters (yugioh)

Because they are! haha

The wallpaper is Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North and my signature is Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind!

Smile
Hm yeah I see what you mean, I just DON'T know why! Haha, but they look very nice. How are you creating these? It looks pastel, but I can't tell.
oh, now i see....they are also in the same pose as they are in their card. So i take it you made this on the computer?
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:25 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Hm yeah I see what you mean, I just DON'T know why! Haha, but they look very nice. How are you creating these? It looks pastel, but I can't tell.

I made them in Photoshop. They look pastel because of a mixture of filters and effects.
Ah ok thanks.