Blitz Unicorno Brave Ver.

So at a local flea-market, I picked up a Rapidity Blitz Unicorno for $4.00. Since It was cheap enough, I figured I'd do something with it- and resulted in this; the Brave Version of Blitz Unicorno. Tongue_out

I took some quick images while it was finishing drying.

Pictures:

I'm probably going to touch up some of the paint on the Metal Core/Frame later on, once I get more time.

For a quick repaint, let me know what you think of it. Tongue_out
Looks pretty cool, the clear wheel would probably look better if it were still semi transparent. Or another color then black, it gets pretty lost visually.

I think this should actually go into an existing thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Re-...omisations
(Apr. 12, 2014  10:16 PM)The Bishop Wrote: Looks pretty cool, the clear wheel would probably look better if it were still semi transparent. Or another color then black, it gets pretty lost visually.

I think this should actually go into an existing thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-R...-Beyblades

Thanks, I appreciate it. I wanted to do the Black/Red combination to make it a "Brave Ver." like Mercury Anubis. They were the only Black and Red paints I had, so it had to due, haha.

I was pretty sure that's a topic for his creations, though.
I changed the link to the correct thread i was thinking of.. oops!
(Apr. 12, 2014  10:20 PM)The Bishop Wrote: I changed the link to the correct thread i was thinking of.. oops!

Thanks, hopefully this will stay open, considering others posted separate topics for their repaints.
Thats awesome sauce! Will you keep the original tip/track or use something to go with it?

But yeah, pretty sure it goes in the thread Bishop linked.
(Apr. 12, 2014  10:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Thats awesome sauce! Will you keep the original tip/track or use something to go with it?

But yeah, pretty sure it goes in the thread Bishop linked.

Thanks.

It was Rapidity, so it came with "random" parts including D125, 105, R2F, and (a full-metal) WB. I kept it at 105 R2F, keeping it similar to the original.

I'll use this until/if it gets closed- like I said, there are a few other individual repaint topics that haven't been closed.
(Apr. 12, 2014  9:54 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So at a local flea-market, I picked up a Rapidity Blitz Unicorno for $4.00. Since It was cheap enough, I figured I'd do something with it- and resulted in this; the Brave Version of Blitz Unicorno. Tongue_out

I took some quick images while it was finishing drying.

Pictures:

I'm probably going to touch up some of the paint on the Metal Core/Frame later on, once I get more time.

For a quick repaint, let me know what you think of it. Tongue_out

It looks awesome I would buy it Smile
Looks pretty cool. I would suggest red highlights on the Clear Wheel to make it stand out a little more.

Great job!
Thanks to both of you, I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I'm defiantly going to do something with the Clear Wheel, the red highlights are a fantastic idea.

I'll post some new pictures when it's done.
The metal wheel is actually quite nice to be honest! But the clear wheel blends too much into the black and is virtually a circle on top of the gorgeous wheel. Try spraying (or layering white paint, then over with colour) Gold or yellow over the horns on the clear wheel. Probably yellow since that's what the Brave Anubis is.

But still nice!
(Apr. 13, 2014  3:05 PM)Cannon Wrote: The metal wheel is actually quite nice to be honest! But the clear wheel blends too much into the black and is virtually a circle on top of the gorgeous wheel. Try spraying (or layering white paint, then over with colour) Gold or yellow over the horns on the clear wheel. Probably yellow since that's what the Brave Anubis is.

But still nice!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm heading shopping later and will try to pick up some gold or another color to highlight/go over.