Bleach

(Sep. 17, 2010  6:48 PM)BlankShot Wrote: Probably? I mean Kubo Tite just made Ichigo so hax that none of the other main characters, besides maybe Aizen pulling another thing out of his carp, can match up to him.

Well, Ichigo said
so, maybe he'll lose all his strenght and we'll get some Naruto-ish/One Piece-ish time skip? I dunno...
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:48 PM)Dude Wrote: Well, Ichigo said
so, maybe he'll lose all his strenght and we'll get some Naruto-ish/One Piece-ish time skip? I dunno...

Uryuu was to have lost all his Quincy powers back at Soul Society, but he still came back stronger than before >_>;
Yeah...

Y'think Tite would do the same with Soul Reapers? That's kinda...stupid.
Good Grief. >_>

Ichigo has pretty much become like a god but that kind of thing does come with a price. I just say let's just see what happens instead of trying to guess or argue over it.
OMG Ichigos new look is bad as*!!!!! I think his new hollow mask would have bean cooler if it had more lines and red, but it's still*your computer cannot handle this swear*ing awesome!
Tite Kubo has said that he has a short arc planned next, followed by a long arc, and possibly ending it there.
Okay, I love Bleach. I've pretty much established that I'll stick with it most likely until the end. I'm a fanboy.

But chapter 421 is absolute carp!

Major spoilers, guys:
(Sep. 23, 2010  9:40 PM)Dude Wrote: Okay, I love Bleach. I've pretty much established that I'll stick with it most likely until the end. I'm a fanboy.

But chapter 421 is absolute carp!

Major spoilers, guys:

Atleast he's finally freaking gone!
My input after reading chapter 421
I wonder if there's going to be a new arc after this. At this point I'm not sure anymore but personally I think the series has gone long enough. That it should end but I doubt it.
"...what ...seriously?" pretty much sums up my feelings of that whole arc.

Kubo Tite and M. Night Shamalan must be good friends, or at least it shows in their writing style.

Bleach definately should've ended after the Soul Society arc.
(Sep. 26, 2010  6:16 AM)BlankShot Wrote: Bleach definately should've ended after the Soul Society arc.

I don't really agree, but the recent chapters could definatly have been handled better...

I thought it was really epic until Aizen started fighting Uncertain
First off, I like the fact that Aizen wasn't defeated or killed by Ichgio's final attack because then it would be just like every other program where they always get killed by the guys final attack. Also, I wouldn't say it should have ended now because you don't know what is planned and by the looks of things it will now be having the whole going into the future thing happening which I like it when something does that, Shame we've got to wait a while until the next chapter.

In all though, Naruto has been sparking my interest more but I still like Bleach a lot.
Finally. Aizen is Gone!!! Unless we fast-forward 20,000 years and Aizen somehow escapes and travels back in time and... Well, let's hope that doesn't happen. Besides, isn't Aizen immortal so he can't die?
(Oct. 08, 2010  6:12 AM)Thresher Wrote: WHAT HAPPENED TO KENSEI!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably alive, considering no one's seemed sad in the Vizard group...

By the way, guys, Bleach goes into a two weeks hiatus...Hurray...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ccBKq9j6zA this is great....there is kinda a big spoiler with ichigos hair at the end.
So...Spoilers once again.

It feels pretty nice. I am curious to what happened in Soul Society meanwhile...
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:29 PM)Dude Wrote: So...Spoilers once again.

It feels pretty nice. I am curious to what happened in Soul Society meanwhile...

About that...
Yeah, that could be it. Don't know why, since it's basically worthless, now Uncertain

Oh and I guess some of you might be interested in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZRMr3Cg...re=related

It's a two minutes-ish trailer for the upcoming fourth movie, where Ichigo goes to Hell.

Apparently, Ulquiorra is in it... Fan service, much?
lol...bleach movie are not that good.and this new arc lost shinigami stuff dont look that intresting.i thought it was going to be set 3 years later or even set on a new person like ichigos little sister.i dont realy mind that ichigo is the main character but the hole arc just feals like filler to me.
OMG. 1:03 is Ultimate Hollow Ichigo! YESSSS!!!!

This is so on my watch list.
Uhh... Is it just me, or is the 4th captain the scariest, second only to Kenpachi, and Byakuya?
It's actually what Kubo is going for.

Personally, I think Shunsui is the scariest, kind of like a dirty perverted old man...
IHIGO did die in the last episode that dude killed him