Blazing D-stroyers

ok if any want be a member of team Blazing D-stroyers talk to me
You have to add a pre-fix lie [World Wide] Team Blazing D-stroyers

Also this is just a suggestion but i would give people reasons to join
And also,you will have to change the name because this is the name of my team and it will cause confusion broGasp
actually, you can't copy someone else's team name, because king evil emper already called his team that name so you can't copy it, so i suggest you change your team name or your team thread might get closed,
you also have to add more information and rules, and you have to talk about the application, and alot
of other stuff, so i suggest you should do that as well.
(Feb. 18, 2014  9:48 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: actually, you can't copy someone else's team name, because king evil emper already called his team that name so you can't copy it, so i suggest you change your team name or your team thread might get closed,
you also have to add more information and rules, and you have to talk about the application, and alot
of other stuff, so i suggest you should do that as well.

1. That's already been said...
2. He only really needs to add an application.
well, actaully, when i was typing what i was going to say, there was nothing there mentioned about team name thing, and i also told some reasons why he has to change his team name, so there you go, And, also when you said: He only really needs to add an application. true, but that wouldn't make a great team thread, and no one is really going to post a reply to join your team, So there is alot of room for improvement.
First off,are you still apart of my team?
Secondly,if youre not then you can use my old name Blazing Destroyersif you want.
Sorry,that came out rude,But yeah ofcourse you can use my old team name!
yeah kidallm, once yo u join a team which you are on king evil emper's team, you can't join or make a team. You have to tell the team, or person who made the team that you are leaving the team, then you can join another team, or make your own team
please don't give me a warning but honestly, kidallam you have to change your team name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You could just pm him...
(Feb. 19, 2014  9:41 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: please don't give me a warning but honestly, kidallam you have to change your team name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, that already been said. Was it really worth double posting?
The libra king: well, i guess so, so ya, but i said it again to put it into his head so he changes his team name, his team might get closed and you can't copy someone elses team name so ya @daul: ya i could've pm'd him
i am so sorry about all this please forgive me
Ofcourse you are forgivven.We were just giving suggestionsStupid
(Feb. 21, 2014  11:59 PM)kidallm Wrote: i am so sorry about all this please forgive me