Blazing Computer (Please read!!!)

Poll: What do you think about BC?

It's good, I'll come here when I have problems.
40.00%
It's OK, just needs more info.
45.00%
It's a bad and pointless site.
15.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Okayyyyyyy, I know this thread is constantly dieing, but we have moved to http://blazingcomputer.pcriot.com , and will know continue as a forum!
Very important post

Blazing computer is now a forums on MyBB! After ages of PHP errors I finally got it on, and we have a very simple yet attractive layout. (Afresh is truly the most awesome.) All the information from the webs.com site is moving into a forum called Articles. Please check there if you have a PC problem but if you can't find it you post it on our forums. Please check out the site and register. Also give feedback on what you think of the forums! We will continue to make loads of Articles as this is what is going to make Blazing Computer stand out from the rest of the forums! We are now very serious about our computer team - If you are really good with computers, contact me. If I trust you enough and you have great knowledge in computers you will become a Moderator and will help the community deal with problems. If you just want to find out loads of interesting stuff about computers still come down to the forums!!! Post in the Windows random thoughts or the Other OS random thoughts and we'll be happy to talk! Please leave feedback on this topic so I can help improve it. Register today! Check us out at:

http://blazingcomputer.pcriot.com
Nice using MyBB was a good move I like the new layout
the site is a lot better this way, don't hesitate to ask me anytime you need help Tongue_out
Yea pegasis thanks for all the help Grin
Blazing computer is better than ever, we feature macs, windows xp, vista and soon 7! We have an article section which makes us different from other forums! Yes we are trailing with 7 members (excluding me) but hey, the site looks cool. We also have an awesome new banner! check it out here!
Big update:

Blazing Computer got hacked and loads of files got corrupt, but we're back again! Join, talk about computers and get help when you need it! Click here to join!

Also, check out the christmas theme here!
Interesting that someone would bother "hacking" it. What happened? Confused
Bets on Mukilab, our "white hat hacker"?
Yeh thats what im thinking. but the term whitehacker is kind of good hacker. So I doubt it.
I realize that, but does he seem like a nice guy? Obviously it wasn't that bad, the site is up again. It just seems like something, someone like him would do.
Eh , who knows. But yeah atleast not too much damage was done.
Dont think it was him, just one day i came and like 5 folders were missing and there were php errors. I think it may have been myself though as i have overdo "testing" Lol i dont think it was mukilab because the server people told me no one had logged in during the time i hadn't been on. Meh, probably me xD I just put as "hacked" to cut a long story short.

lmao

btw the forums are really quiet it would be great if someone could join xD
You have rather a lot of forums there for a small site. Consider making some subforums maybe? Makes the site look busier and condenses some posts. Smile
I've done that, thanks. Also DranzerMS is now a moderator! He will be helping out with the graphics of the site and much more. He made the banner and signature, so credit to him. Smile

Also, good with computers? Register and PM me!

Link in my sig.