Blazing Computer (Please read!!!)

Poll: What do you think about BC?

It's good, I'll come here when I have problems.
40.00%
It's OK, just needs more info.
45.00%
It's a bad and pointless site.
15.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Its a pretty common thing that people do to speed up there comps. Props to driger.
(Sep. 05, 2009  3:54 PM)AlphaBlader Wrote: I went on the speed up your computer thing and it actually helped lool Smile
I thaught it wouldnt.

EDIT: Oh the page - i thought you meant tune up utillities
anyways thanks Wink
(Sep. 05, 2009  3:58 PM)Medz Wrote: Its a pretty common thing that people do to speed up there comps. Props to driger.

Most of them dont mention clearing up damn restore points though which annoyed me until i worked it out myself that i could regain 2gb on my netbook D:
Banner needs a change, but otherwise I really like it Smile
It would look better if the penguin was in the middle.
Ive asked Kai-V to make one
(Sep. 05, 2009  12:00 PM)Driger Wrote: To me it doesnt matter about it being all glam and that stuff it cares about info - as i said before i might pay for a proper domain. Im focusing more on the info not the layout, domain and everything.
@underline: what?

@bold: srsly? i still don't see that. With the penguin and all.

(Sep. 05, 2009  3:02 PM)Medz Wrote: Mukilab I already promised driger a proper host and domain so thats solved. so i hrd ur a hax0r then. lmao. The people who admit to being something like a hacker in public are only doing it for one reason, pride. lrn2notshow off. kthx.

Also if he posted something othe than trials, his site would probably get attempted to shut down by a shitload of companies. Think lawsuits kthx.

Mukilab, your pretty much nothing than your common troll. KBAI HAVE FUN HIKING!!!11!!!1111

@bold: you've nvr heard of white hats or what they do? No, google won't solve your problems tonight kiddo. I won't even bother explaining. The concept will be too much for you to handle.

@underline: think wingates kthx. I know several successful private servers that are known of by the original creators except one thing. The original creators with their license and trademark can't do carp Smile

Last comment: If troll's say the truth but not in a polite sugar coated way than yes i'm a troll who actually knows his stuff Smile !!!11!!!one!!!!111111!!!!eleventy!!!!!!1

Oh and please, do try, i've had kids in school saying they'll report me to the police, more like make me go to sleep. I'm a white hat.

EDIT: Oh and i know a certain site with a calculated net profit of over 1 million POUNDS. not even dollars. Just because of their programmes. Shut down? Bull.

[Image: white_hat.jpg]
Well, I think your forum helps me alot. I'll sign up for the forum.
Mukilab get out my thread Tired
Mukilab drop it now, it's getting tiresome. -.-

Great job Driger, you're better than me with computer stuffs and i'm 15 and in top set for IT. :L
Driger your site looks pretty good! , good job on it, hopefully you will get more information on the Vista section.
I'll be keeping up to date on the site to check out the new information Smile
(Sep. 05, 2009  11:38 PM)Driger Wrote: Mukilab get out my thread Tired

gladly.
(Sep. 06, 2009  10:04 AM)Mukilab Wrote: gladly.

And don't come back. Congrats on being the first hater! Grin I look forward to seeing you at Regents Rumble Smile

And thanks KidTala, Harry and Jake Wink
(Sep. 05, 2009  10:47 PM)Mukilab Wrote: @underline: what?

@bold: srsly? i still don't see that. With the penguin and all.

@bold: you've nvr heard of white hats or what they do? No, google won't solve your problems tonight kiddo. I won't even bother explaining. The concept will be too much for you to handle.

@underline: think wingates kthx. I know several successful private servers that are known of by the original creators except one thing. The original creators with their license and trademark can't do carp Smile

Last comment: If troll's say the truth but not in a polite sugar coated way than yes i'm a troll who actually knows his stuff Smile !!!11!!!one!!!!111111!!!!eleventy!!!!!!1

Oh and please, do try, i've had kids in school saying they'll report me to the police, more like make me go to sleep. I'm a white hat.

EDIT: Oh and i know a certain site with a calculated net profit of over 1 million POUNDS. not even dollars. Just because of their programmes. Shut down? Bull.

[Image: white_hat.jpg]

Mukilab if all you can do is give bad criticism, he is only 10-11 so it would'nt be the best website in the world but i can't do better so do what driger said and leave the thread. Also i would like to see you make a website .
Thank you Sam Grin (Mukilab is a true moaner)
hes in tiger team alpha

Update! Come and check out the new software of the week! It's simple to find - just scroll down on the home page!

Also, Please register for our forums! http://blazingcomputer.webs.com/blazingc...forums.htm
It seems like a really pro site already driger. Keep it up!
I cannot judge whether the content that is currently up is good or bad, and I do not necessarily care about it at the moment, but I otherwise consider it 'decent advice' to list all things that need to be changed. I used to do just that before on other forums, and it has eventually got me in the position I currently have, and I would continue writing this kind of critique if I had time. It must be understood that only getting good comments does not help improve at all.

As for the hacker part, I just saw Mukilab's first comment on it as a way to tell you that he had a good idea of what he was talking about, that he was not a nobody in this subject. I am absolutely not certain that the comments that ensued afterwards were needed though, and most of them were quite arrogant, so I ask that everybody respects each other perfectly now, whether they are in a topic or not.

Let it be known that I have no idea whether being a "white-hat hacker" is bad ... It would probably be best not to talk about it too lengthily.
I understand Kai-V that good comments doesn't improve - it's just great encouragement Wink
Driger you have done quite a bit to your site in a short period of time well done.

Ok kai v i will keep that in mind.
Quick Update - Id just like to say we are now affiliated with MFGalaxy (AwesomeBeyRPG!!!) and Retro Pokemon(Awesome for all the old time pokemon gamers)

Retro Pokemon: http://www.retropokemon.com

MFGalaxy: http://mfgalaxy.consoleworld.net
Double Posting, thread died for a while.

We have a new banner made by Kai-V. Thanks alot Kai! We also have a new recommended software section with a few peices of software on it. Please check it out, and come tommorow (Sunday UK) for the new software of the week!
Update again -.-'

Blazing Computer is moving very soon! We'll be on a web hosting site now, not all-in-one nooby site builder! But dont worry, well still be updating!

I would be working on the site now but its down. Hint: well be on Stoli.x10 server
nice website if there's any help i need i'll go with that site