Blazblue: Calamity Trigger

(Jul. 30, 2009  5:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you could just get a fightpad or fightstick which will cost a lot less than a PS3

I plan on getting a SFIV fightpad next week after I get paid. Arcade sticks are too expensive for me at the moment.
(Jul. 02, 2009  12:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm only interested in fighting games with ridiculously diverse character creators

basically SC3 and i don't even care about fighting, it's more playing dressup for me

Have you tried SCIV Brad?
(Jul. 31, 2009  4:26 AM)Litrid Wrote: Have you tried SCIV Brad?

SCIV wasn't very good. They should have brought back II's gameplay and III's character creator. Suck to them for not bringing back custom disciplines.
I got this drove like half-an hour to the only gamestop in all of san diego that had it and scored a limited edition. I love Jin. gamertag is Cpt Skillet if y'all wanna play sometime Smile
(Jul. 31, 2009  5:22 PM)Takeno Wrote: I got this drove like half-an hour to the only gamestop in all of san diego that had it and scored a limited edition. I love Jin. gamertag is Cpt Skillet if y'all wanna play sometime Smile

One day, Icecar Jin Players will rule the world!!
Yeah, I like Jin + his Astral Heat Finish, a lot. O.o
ICE Baby! Lol

Well I used to main Jin but found him typical and boring. Now I main Litchi and she's good so far. My Sub will be Carl and I'm going to practice how to do his infinite loop!!
Hey...this thread is dead. I'ma fix this.

BlazBlue players, Report in! Mains and all

My main is actually Noel, but calling myself NoelVermillion would be kinda un-guyish.
Haven't played much, but I main Taokaka now. Litchi was hard to handle combo wise because I could never ho her Haku, something, chun effortlessly with my stick.[/u]
So, are you going to get Continuum Shift?

Hazama will be playable, so I'm definitly getting it. (Also Tsubaki...you know, the red haired girl who went to school with Noel?) It looks really good.
Just wanted to drop in and say that this game has quite possibly the dumbest title I have ever seen. Just sayin'.
I still prefer BlazBlue to "Awesome Possum"

[Image: Awesome%20Possum.gif]