Blading on a Budget

I like this message. It gives you a clear idea of what you want
why are there so many bloody n00bs on the forums these days

Nightwolf if your referring the OP... you can already find what you want on the What to buy for MFB list.

smh.
The reason I made this thread was to somewhat help some of the people on the forums who have quite low budgets but want to enjoy blading. I wasn't aiming at the competitive types who spend hundreds of pounds getting the latest blades and such, I was aiming at the young and casual bladers here. If it somewhat comes off as otherwise, I'll edit the list to make it more user friendly to the target audience.

No, I wouldn't advise to go competitive with the budget we're talking about here, that would be quite stupid (Unless you manage to get a few top blades that have very good parts that make a good combo that somewhat can't be outclassed for a very long time on the cheap). Also I have linked to a few threads for reference to help with the main goal. Sure that's cleared everything for everyone.

Also, Nightwolf? Are you referring to me or Okiblaze?
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:03 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: The reason I made this thread was to somewhat help some of the people on the forums who have quite low budgets but want to enjoy blading. I wasn't aiming at the competitive types who spend hundreds of pounds getting the latest blades and such, I was aiming at the young and casual bladers here. If it somewhat comes off as otherwise, I'll edit the list to make it more user friendly to the target audience.

No, I wouldn't advise to go competitive with the budget we're talking about here, that would be quite stupid (Unless you manage to get a few top blades that have very good parts that make a good combo that somewhat can't be outclassed for a very long time on the cheap). Also I have linked to a few threads for reference to help with the main goal. Sure that's cleared everything for everyone.

Also, Nightwolf? Are you referring to me or Okiblaze?

I was referring to your first message, but i guess some people just have to act high and mighty
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:03 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: *snip*

I was just referring to the whole thread in general.

I understand your message and I realize now that this is meant for non-competitive play now, thanks for the clarification.