Blading for Boston!

Poll: Is this a good idea?/Will I participate?

Yes and yes!
50.00%
Yes to #1, but no to#2
6.25%
Yes to #2, but no to #1
0%
It's thoguhtful
31.25%
Just no...
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:10 PM)LMAO Wrote: Currently uploading, it will take some time, so I'll edit this post once it's uploaded Smile

Awesome LMAO! Can't wait to see it!
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:43 PM)rkalajian Wrote:
Cool you are the first participant. This thread is very thoughtful. It seems like a good idea. I'll try to get a video up sooner or later, but no gurantee's since I'm busy. Cant wait to see other peoples after yours rkalajian.
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:43 PM)rkalajian Wrote:
Cool you are the first participant. This thread is very thoughtful. It seems like a good idea. I'll try to get a video up sooner or later, but no gurantee's since I'm busy. Cant wait to see other peoples after yours rkalajian.

Either way, I'm happy your thinking of supporting this! Hope you can make a vid!
This reminds me of We Rip For Japan...

Either way, very thoughtful idea!
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:53 PM)Tech Wrote: This reminds me of We Rip For Japan...

Either way, very thoughtful idea!

I heard of that before (I didn't remember much of it, I thought it was like a charity event).

Thanks though! Grin
I am definitely doing this! My combos

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Storm Pegasus 105RF

It will be up tomorrow!
(Apr. 24, 2013  10:08 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: I am definitely doing this! My combos

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Storm Pegasus 105RF

It will be up tomorrow!

Sounds good! Can't wait!
Oh god.. I don't have any outclassed bey except for Storm Pegasus.
(Apr. 25, 2013  4:36 AM)Infobleeder321 Wrote: Oh god.. I don't have any outclassed bey except for Storm Pegasus.

Just make an outclassed combo.

I can't wait to see more videos!
BUMP! Sorry for not uploading it yet. It's taken me a while to find the right cuts and footage but I think it'll be worth it. It'll be up on youtube as well as this thread tonight around 9:00 PM
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:33 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: BUMP! Sorry for not uploading it yet. It's taken me a while to find the right cuts and footage but I think it'll be worth it. It'll be up on youtube as well as this thread tonight around 9:00 PM

Sounds good! Can't wait to see it!
Why wait? Here's the vid. Or should I say tournament?!
(Apr. 27, 2013  2:14 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Why wait? Here's the vid. Or should I say tournament?!

I like it! Nice Job, I kinda like how you made urs uniquely!

Mine will be up later today, my camera died last night.

Can't wait to see more!
Sorry for the long delay, me and HeavenKerbecs worked on this together! Hope you like it! Smile

(Apr. 27, 2013  9:54 PM)LMAO Wrote: Sorry for the long delay, me and HeavenKerbecs worked on this together! Hope you like it! Smile

Awesome vid LMAO! The effort really showed! Mine will be up tonight.
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:34 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:33 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: BUMP! Sorry for not uploading it yet. It's taken me a while to find the right cuts and footage but I think it'll be worth it. It'll be up on youtube as well as this thread tonight around 9:00 PM

Sorry for the delay! Uncertain things came up Uncertain but mine's will be up either tonight or tomorrow! Grin
(Apr. 28, 2013  8:50 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2013  1:34 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

Sorry for the delay! Uncertain things came up Uncertain but mine's will be up either tonight or tomorrow! Grin

Not an issue man, I'm happy you want to participate! Mine myself won't be up until the end of the week, because my camera suddenly died. I'm attempting to fix it, so it should be ready soon.
I'll post a video up sometime, but I've been really busy, and probably will be all week.
(Apr. 29, 2013  12:50 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I'll post a video up sometime, but I've been really busy, and probably will be all week.

Not a problem, happy you want to take part in this!!

Mine is delayed too, due to my camera being stupid Tired
Would it be okay if I posted a 2nd video for this? I wanted to make a better one for this, because my first one wasn't really that good.
(Apr. 29, 2013  11:48 PM)LMAO Wrote: Would it be okay if I posted a 2nd video for this? I wanted to make a better one for this, because my first one wasn't really that good.

If you want to- that'd be cool!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it, but to each his own.
Sorry it took so long! Here's the link: Hope you enjoy! Grin

[/quote]
(May. 01, 2013  1:47 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Sorry it took so long! Here's the link: Hope you enjoy! Grin

[/quote]

Awesome video! Thanks for participating!
My video will be up tomorrow- now that my new stadium finally came, and my camera is fixed.