Blading for Boston!

Poll: Is this a good idea?/Will I participate?

Yes and yes!
50.00%
Yes to #1, but no to#2
6.25%
Yes to #2, but no to #1
0%
It's thoguhtful
31.25%
Just no...
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
FIRST: KAI-V APPROVED THIS, IN THIS FORUM, SO PLEASE, DON'T CLOSE IT. THANK YOU.
You know about the horrible attacks that took place in Boston one week ago. If not, go turn on the news, read a newspaper, or go to any news site. Three died, and over 200 were injured. Here’s the challenge! In order to show our support of the victims, how many Beyblade Battling videos can we make in honor of them? The battle would be between thee Beys. Two will be some of the most outclassed beys: Storm Capricorn and Flame SGTO. They will be battled against Twisted Tempo (or a close substitute, for any of the beys, if you don’t own them). Your probably wondering, “How does battling with two TERRIBLY OUTCLASSED beys help show support for Boston? Well, it shows that anyone can be a hero, like every person, whether a doctor, military official, or even just one person carrying another to help, can be. The point being, that day, every normal citizen, who ran back into the scene to help others, became a hero. Flame SGTO. and Storm Capricorn represent those unacknowledged people who helped save others that day. Tempo represents the fear those heroes overcame. (Since it is a “good bey” for its time, and the beys it is battling against) Let’s see how many battle videos we can get! When you put up your video (assumingly youtube) make sure to title it: WBO: Blading for Boston. Please spread the word about this, we can make a change! But we need YOUR help! Thanks guys and girls, and remember, anyone can be a hero! Pegasis_Wink

(IF YOU DON'T HAVE THOSE BEYS: just use a similar combo/beyblade: BUT make sure to still title the video: WBO: Blading for Boston, and to post it here from youtube!!!)

Edit: (If you've filmed/filming the video currently, this doesn't effect you) Instead of eagle, use a close substitute like Basalt Horogium, so the idea of the American Eagle being fought against doesn't get thrown in the battle
Wow I would definitely help out with ths
(Apr. 23, 2013  2:33 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Wow I would definitely help out with ths

Awesome! Just put your video up here whenever your done! Mine will be up soon!
Does it have to be the beys mentioned above? Or can it be other beys?
(Apr. 23, 2013  2:36 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Does it have to be the beys mentioned above? Or can it be other beys?

If you don't have the above beys: do your best to use beys/combos similar to them! Thanks for participating!
I never bought Storm or Flame SGTO ... D:
(Apr. 23, 2013  2:37 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I never bought Storm or Flame SGTO ... D:

No Worrys! Just make a combo similar to the listed ones! If you don't have them, its no reason not to support the cause! Thanks! Grin
I'll see what I can do.
I will definitely participate in this, video will be up tomorrow.
(Apr. 23, 2013  4:24 PM)ryuga......... Wrote: I never bought Storm or Flame SGTO ... D:

I said in the op too, if not, use any outclassed stock bey, or use similar combos.

THANKS to everyone who plans on participating in this! Remember, title it: WBO: Blading for Boston, and put it here, after it's put on YouTube- so I can make a really huge battle video compilation with all of yours!
Okay When I get home I will start filming. I know the rules and stuff and I am going to use these beys:

Fury Capricorn 105 HF

Counter Leone 145 D

Thunder Libra 145 MS

The video should be up by tomorrow night.
(Apr. 23, 2013  8:15 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Okay When I get home I will start filming. I know the rules and stuff and I am going to use these beys:

Fury Capricorn 105 HF

Counter Leone 145 D

Thunder Libra 145 MS

The video should be up by tomorrow night.

Sounds good! Thanks for the support!
Sorry for double posting but also, I am going to see if I can get a video up that will have a lot of huge smashes so that you can use it to show like maybe gun fire or to represent an explosions. However until it's uploaded I can't tell you the beys. It's a secret. All a can tell you is that they will be american themed. Hope I didn't give too much away. Wink
(Apr. 23, 2013  8:19 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Sorry for double posting but also, I am going to see if I can get a video up that will have a lot of huge smashes so that you can use it to show like maybe gun fire or to represent an explosions. However until it's uploaded I can't tell you the beys. It's a secret. All a can tell you is that they will be american themed. Hope I didn't give too much away. Wink

Alright. Thatnsounds ok, just don't have the theme of too much explosion Tongue_out

And I'm excited to see ur video!
Leone19, You do know what I mean when I say explosions I mean Bey explosions it's gonna be epic. I think you'll like one of the beys alot. You have a lot in common with it. Actually, I am gonna Film that one as soon as I get home.
(Apr. 23, 2013  8:30 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Leone19, You do know what I mean when I say explosions I mean Bey explosions it's gonna be epic. I think you'll like one of the beys alot. You have a lot in common with it. Actually, I am gonna Film that one as soon as I get home.
I know, Tongue_out

Alright, I'm psyched for the first Blading for Boston video. Make sure in the description it says: (something like this)

This video is on behalf of Leone19 (The Creator of this Video Series), me, and the rest of the World Beyblade Organization to support the terror attack in Boston.

Also, be sure just to describe what the battle represents, just read off of what I wrote in the OP if you want Tongue_out

Lastly, in the video, be sure to add that if anyone wants to make another video like this (presumably a non-wbo member) to respond to the video, and continue the chain.

Thanks!
I'll make sure to film something for this!
(Apr. 23, 2013  9:01 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I'll make sure to film something for this!

Thanks Rkalajian! Grin
I think ill film something!
can i show it on my youtube channel?
(Apr. 23, 2013  9:05 PM)Kyurem Wrote: I think ill film something!
can i show it on my youtube channel?

Yup! Its meant to be on youtube, but it has to have the title, and description I posted

Its meant to spread the word about the WBO supporting Boston!
I'm going to support this! I will be using a Basalt Horogium 145 WD and a Storm Pegasus 90 RF.
Hope you don't mind for the track change, I did it because my 105 track derps a lot.
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:43 PM)rkalajian Wrote:

Awesome video! Thanks for participating! I can't wait to see more!

Mine will be up on Friday!
Currently uploading, it will take some time, so I'll edit this post once it's uploaded Smile