Bladers of Ohio (and Midwest)

Sending out a call to my fellow Ohio Bladers!
Let's chat, and maybe even try to set up regional events! Ohio needs more representation on the Beyblade map, and what better place to start than here?

Fr tho there are so few events around the Midwest, local or otherwise it seems. I've even talked with card/hobby stores in my city about hosting events, and with some luck at an arcade in a mall lol. But even still, there remains the issue of getting the word out and starting a Beyblade scene there. But why stop there? If people from across the state talk with each other, I'm sure we can get WBO registered Tournaments of at least some size, right?

But either way, I'd love to hear from some fellow bladers from the state, or the Midwest in general even!
(Jun. 11, 2023  9:05 PM)I have just joined the community and had thoughts of starting my own local tournaments. I am in southern Ohio. Seeing if there are others near me.Adelmann Wrote: Sending out a call to my fellow Ohio Bladers!
Let's chat, and maybe even try to set up regional events! Ohio needs more representation on the Beyblade map, and what better place to start than here?

Fr tho there are so few events around the Midwest, local or otherwise it seems. I've even talked with card/hobby stores in my city about hosting events, and with some luck at an arcade in a mall lol. But even still, there remains the issue of getting the word out and starting a Beyblade scene there. But why stop there? If people from across the state talk with each other, I'm sure we can get WBO registered Tournaments of at least some size, right?

But either way, I'd love to hear from some fellow bladers from the state, or the Midwest in general even!

(Jun. 11, 2023  9:05 PM)I have just joined the community and had thoughts of starting my own local tournaments. I am in southern Ohio. Seeing if there are others near me.Adelmann Wrote: Sending out a call to my fellow Ohio Bladers!

(Jun. 11, 2023  9:05 PM)Adelmann Wrote: Sending out a call to my fellow Ohio Bladers!

I'm glad to see more fellow Ohioans, my dad and I hosted a tournament near the Cleveland area a month or so back and JA industries host a lot in Indiana which we make the drive to a lot. MagikHorse also hosts in Cincinnati and wants to do more. I've been talking with JA and the Midwest area is all bored and tired of burst so when gen X come out we wanted to plan monthly tournaments changing between me, magikHorse, and JA while also hosting MFB after the X tournaments (we like to host two tournaments a day). If you'd like I can send you an invite to the Midwest beyblade discord server
(Jun. 13, 2023  2:07 PM)--- Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2023  9:05 PM)Adelmann Wrote: Sending out a call to my fellow Ohio Bladers!

I'm glad to see more fellow Ohioans, my dad and I hosted a tournament near the Cleveland area a month or so back and JA industries host a lot in Indiana which we make the drive to a lot. MagikHorse also hosts in Cincinnati and wants to do more. I've been talking with JA and the Midwest area is all bored and tired of burst so when gen X come out we wanted to plan monthly tournaments changing between me, magikHorse, and JA while also hosting MFB after the X tournaments (we like to host two tournaments a day). If you'd like I can send you an invite to the Midwest beyblade discord server

That's awesome to hear! I didn't know there were so many tourneys around! And I would love an invite! I'm huge into metal fight myself, but totally excited for X. Already got some pre ordered lol!!
(Jun. 13, 2023  5:04 PM)Adelmann Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2023  2:07 PM)--- Wrote: I'm glad to see more fellow Ohioans, my dad and I hosted a tournament near the Cleveland area a month or so back and JA industries host a lot in Indiana which we make the drive to a lot. MagikHorse also hosts in Cincinnati and wants to do more. I've been talking with JA and the Midwest area is all bored and tired of burst so when gen X come out we wanted to plan monthly tournaments changing between me, magikHorse, and JA while also hosting MFB after the X tournaments (we like to host two tournaments a day). If you'd like I can send you an invite to the Midwest beyblade discord server

That's awesome to hear! I didn't know there were so many tourneys around! And I would love an invite! I'm huge into metal fight myself, but totally excited for X. Already got some pre ordered lol!!

https://discord.gg/xy6JKFAs
I wanna make a trip out there and compete in some of the events. But gotta find a BnB first.
(Jul. 25, 2023  6:42 PM)JakeCake88 Wrote: I wanna make a trip out there and compete in some of the events. But gotta find a BnB first.

We have a burst and metal fight limited coming up this weekend actually

But I would recommend getting into beyblade X because us in Solon, Magikhorse in Cincinnati, and JA Industries in Indiana are planning monthly X events rotating between us three
Yea I bought all of the X series. Very excited for events coming up. I'll try to make as many as I can. I'd be Coming from FL 🤣
(Jul. 26, 2023  1:39 AM)JakeCake88 Wrote: Yea I bought all of the X series. Very excited for events coming up. I'll try to make as many as I can. I'd be Coming from FL 🤣

Nice
Are there any ways to get in touch with Ohio bladers? Trying to decide on which X blades to get

Columbus area here