Bladers like me

Hi..i am shumira and newhere..reallynice to meet ya all
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:02 PM)Shumira Wrote: Hi..i am shumira and newhere..reallynice to meet ya all

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
You r nice so..got any beyblade

????????????????
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:04 PM)Shumira Wrote: You r nice so..got any beyblade

????????????????

I have beyblades Smile
I had one..but..unfortunately my brother kept it somewhere and can not remember..so...
What beys do you have?
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:11 PM)Shumira Wrote: I had one..but..unfortunately my brother kept it somewhere and can   not remember..so...

Well..which one did you have?

Do you have any other ones? I have a bit. The most recent one I bought is Mirage Fafnir
Wow..i think you play well.. Um..no..i don’thave other.. Mom says she wouldbuy me another..but relly don’tknowwhen
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:15 PM)Shumira Wrote: Wow..i think you play well.. Um..no..i don’thave other.. Mom says she wouldbuy me another..but relly don’tknowwhen

Thanks. Which one do you think you're going to buy?
Which countryr yafrom? Well..we r supposedto knoweach other right?

(Aug. 27, 2020  8:16 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:15 PM)Shumira Wrote: Wow..i think you play well.. Um..no..i don’thave other.. Mom says she wouldbuy me another..but relly don’tknowwhen

Thanks. Which one do you think you're going to buy?

I think a valtryekor a spryzen would do
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:17 PM)Shumira Wrote: Which countryr yafrom? Well..we r supposedto knoweach other right?

(Aug. 27, 2020  8:16 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Thanks. Which one do you think you're going to buy?

I like to keep where a live to myself sry Unhappy.
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:19 PM)Shumira Wrote: Hmm..pls don’t be sad

Ok, Smile So what bey do you want to get?
Hey..i have a ques..does shu reallyhave a gf..well..srsly? If so..then khirami or akari?

(Aug. 27, 2020  8:17 PM)Shumira Wrote: Which countryr yafrom? Well..we r supposedto knoweach other right?

(Aug. 27, 2020  8:16 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Thanks. Which one do you think you're going to buy?

(Aug. 27, 2020  8:22 PM)Shumira Wrote: Hey..i have a ques..does shu reallyhave a gf..well..srsly? If so..then khirami or     akari?

Ummmm, I don't think sooooooooo????? lmao
(Aug. 27, 2020  8:11 PM)Shumira Wrote: I had one..but..unfortunately my brother kept it somewhere and can   not remember..so...
What beys do you have?

Mostly just Hasbro Burst(I had a lot of Hasbro Metal, but I misplaced them when we moved houses)
Other than that, Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to WBO have a great time here your going to love it .
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here.
Hello! I'm new too, but the environment is nice, I think you'll like the WBO!
Hey The Blacknight... Nice to meet you
My name is BladeMaster623 and I really like beyblade so I was really happy to find this place and I think you will too.
Hi BladerMaster623!! Reallynice to meet you blader!!
Hi , and welcome! Hope you have a nice visit! I am so sad you don’t have any beys