Bladers - Norfolk, UK?

Hey all, having just got back into Beyblade (specifically X) after taking a HUGE break from it. I've decided to try and find some local bladers and get a group together so we can have frequent games and maybe at some point in the near future, set up some tournaments and stuff. 

Unfortunately, I just moved from London which I know already has a fairly active community and I'm now living in Norwich. So I'm wondering if there's any active members in Norfolk / Norwich who are interested in Beyblade X and wanting to get a group together. 

I've set up a Facebook page called Norfolk Beyblade so we can have a hub to discuss and plan stuff. But yeah, feel free to join the page or reach out on here. Would be good to chat with and meet some of the local Norfolk Bladers. :)
(Feb. 17, 2024  4:49 AM)Stumageddon2 Wrote: Where is norfolk

[Image: image.png?ex=65ea7141&is=65d7fc41&hm=1b6...y=lossless]

You don't specifically need to be from / living in Norfolk to join the page. It's just more catered towards the community within Norfolk and those willing to travel there for events when they happen. :) 
But all are welcome!
(Feb. 23, 2024  2:59 AM)FuzzNL Wrote:

[Image: image.png?ex=65ea7141&is=65d7fc41&hm=1b6...y=lossless]

You don't specifically need to be from / living in Norfolk to join the page. It's just more catered towards the community within Norfolk and those willing to travel there for events when they happen. Smile 
But all are welcome!

It's a few hours drive to Norfolk also are you on the beyblade uk discord?
(Mar. 11, 2024  10:16 PM)Stumageddon2 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2024  2:59 AM)FuzzNL Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=65ea7141&is=65d7fc41&hm=1b6...y=lossless]

You don't specifically need to be from / living in Norfolk to join the page. It's just more catered towards the community within Norfolk and those willing to travel there for events when they happen. Smile 
But all are welcome!

It's a few hours drive to Norfolk also are you on the beyblade uk discord?

Yeah, Norfolk / Norwich is quite far out the way for a lot of people. But I'm super keen to grow a community over here. And yes, I am in the Beyblade UK discord. Smile I'm "Fuzz", feel free to shoot me a message.
(Mar. 13, 2024  4:02 AM)FuzzNL Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2024  10:16 PM)Stumageddon2 Wrote: It's a few hours drive to Norfolk also are you on the beyblade uk discord?

Yeah, Norfolk / Norwich is quite far out the way for a lot of people. But I'm super keen to grow a community over here. And yes, I am in the Beyblade UK discord. Smile I'm "Fuzz", feel free to shoot me a message.

You might need to find a way to grow the beyblade  community there also ok