*Blader* (Anime)

Hello I'am smash attacker and I made this thread because I'am interested to know what anime series the fellow bladers of the WBBO have interest in. Personally I like the TV series Steven Universe: In too deep a american cartoon series on cartoon network. Share out your favorite
anime series below Eee

sorry about the rong forum
(May. 14, 2016  2:34 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Hello I'am smash attacker and I made this thread because I'am interested to know what anime series the fellow bladers of the WBBO have interest in. Personally I like the TV series Steven Universe: In too deep a american cartoon series on cartoon network. Share out your favorite
anime series below Eee
Hi! this is only for Japanese Speakers as stated in the description of the forum. and IIRC there's already a thread which is similar to yours. "Favorite TV Show" in the Media Forum.
There are many threads similar to this, and here is all of them. This really doesn't need a thread, considering how many other ones are out there.

Also; don't know why you mention Steven Universe, as that isn't an anime unlike Cory in the House Tongue_out
I try seeing if there was a thread lie this but it said i cant search until 60's