Bit beasts?

Dranzer. I love its poses on Beyblades, especially MS and V2 with those beautiful wings spread out and the feathers. Makes me wonder what its pose on MF would have looked like.
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer's chip looked awesome. Use to be an image of it on here, as a default avatar. Wish I'd grabbed it...
Otherwise Wolborg.
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:42 PM)Cailany Wrote: Ultimate Frostic Dranzer's chip looked awesome. Use to be an image of it on here, as a default avatar. Wish I'd grabbed it...
Otherwise Wolborg.

My friend got one with a rock bison, and its sick!
Gekiryu-Oh and Dranzer are sick.
So is Galeon.
I've gotta say my favourites have to be Burning Cerberus (or Kerberous however you want to pronounce it) and Dranzer. Burning Cerberus because he looks so awesome and not only can he steal bit beasts he can summon them in battle and combine with them, for example in v-force he combines with Dranzer and grows Dranzer's wings and tail. And finally I love his roar for some reason. It's awesome =D And Dranzer because He never gives up, he looks cool and I like his attacks Smile
think my fav bit beasts are driger and galux, as both look awesom n have an attack to boot
frostic dranzer or dragoon v cause they look awesome and tyson was my favourite character
I love Voltaic ape, Galeon and Draciel.
Burning Cerberous: it is sick, lets face it
Vortex Ape: its a massive ape that spent 2 years in a gym :p lol
Draciel: Max was always my favourite character, draciel is a massive turtle
Galeon: first ever blade and it looks nice
I think my favorite Bit Beast would have to be Cyber Dragoon. . . I don't have a reason it's just awesome.
Trygle, followed closely by Wolborg.
I really like Woborg. Cuz its one of the only Ice bit beast. I dont like frostic dranzer
dragoon, trygle and cyber dragoon
my top three
if there was a dragoon plush i would totaly get it Chu~<3 !
Zeus, because I'm not sure what he is.

And that's original. Really.
dranzer because its element is fire and kai is my fav character Smile
(Nov. 06, 2009  12:48 AM)Dude Wrote: Zeus, because I'm not sure what he is.

And that's original. Really.
btw zeus looks like dranzer in has dranzer's hair
Dragoon S