Birthday Topic

(Mar. 23, 2009  2:10 AM)Aqua Wrote: Happy b-day AnchoredCross!
HB AnchoredCross
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:44 PM)Anu Wrote: Happy Birthday CuteWolfSam Joyful_2

carp, that's like the fifth time I forgot over the last week and he's been over our house like every day. XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! Grin
Happy birthday to cutewolfsam.
Woah, Ive been missing birthdays Unhappy .

Happy Birthday to everyone I missed! Hope you had a great one Grin
Thankyou Raykon , Zander soulwind , Anu and Rocky!!!Joyful_3
i only wish I was around when my birthday happened, I would have got more happy birthdays. Unhappy

Edit: Your welcome. Smile
Your birthday was ages ago. XD Happy Belated Birthday Zander. Grin
HB Zander!?
edit: ahaha my bad, anyway happy very later birthday.
My birthday was september,All I got was a nintendo wii and 2 games that came free with it,not including wii sports (WHICH WAS A AWESOME b-day)
Mine was in August and I got a Walkman, Liverpool FC Shirt, Money. And MFB was released 2 days after!
(Apr. 17, 2009  12:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: Your birthday was ages ago. XD Happy Belated Birthday Zander. Grin

Yeah, that's why I said I wish I was here.

(Apr. 17, 2009  12:44 PM)BladeBee Wrote: My birthday was september,All I got was a nintendo wii and 2 games that came free with it,not including wii sports (WHICH WAS A AWESOME b-day)

All you got? Your kidding right? All I get is a little bit of money, in total it would take 7-8 birthdays to get to that amount but then this is just from my parents.

Edit: Who is next on the B-day list?
You can't really discuss previous birthday presents. This thread is more for upcoming and current birthdays. You'll break the magic if you discuss old birthdays. >.> But I guess you could make a thread about 'best ever birthday presents' or something........Confused

And nobody knows, Brad got rid of the calendar. XD
(Apr. 17, 2009  2:56 PM)Anu Wrote: No he didn't - http://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-Default-Calendar ...

Where did you find this? Now that I think about it, a good place for and egg would have been there but that's of topic so never mind.

It is someones B-day to day but I don't know if they come on that much.
We'll I'll be. He must've put it back or something.....either way I don't think there are any explicit links to it anymore. ^^;
I don't think he ever took it away. It's been there ever since he thought about removing it. I don't really want him to though...
Its my birthday in 4 months XD
Yeah, we're spamming the thread here so we all need to stop now.
Zander and Driger this is your last warning; if I see anymore spam from you guys a warning will smack you both so hard you won't know what hit you.
uhhh its my birthday today GrinDD
im 16 so i can kinda drive soon XD

and yeaaa happy bday to me Grin

(4/26)