Birthday Topic

I'm 17 in eight days.
My mom and my gf are both said they're getting me beyblades for my presents. DJ 2002
My birthday is the perfect date right after the new releases come out hoping for bbp set it is April 17
My birthday is today, just turned 15 Joyful_3
Happy birthday Joe
Happy birthday |Joe|!
Thanks Tongue_out
Happy birthday Joe.
It's my birthday today Grin, I had lots of fun, we Go-carted, ate, bowled, and went to an arcade, and, I got money.

So, Birthday = Money = Beyblades = Electric happy. I turned Twelve today.

I wish I could send you guys some cake.
Last Wednesday was my birthday, and we went out to Makino's and I ate so much that I was full half the next day. :D

Yesterday was my party, and it was utter insanity. I recorded most of it; I'll post it on YouTube soon.

BTW, I turned 13. YESH. I got $145, but $45 of it is in gift cards, so I actually only had $100 to spend on Beyblades. I'm getting:

Super Deck Set
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Ray Gil 100RSF
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Metal Face Gun Metallic

Wasting money on Beyblades is fun. XD

My relatives are still sending stuff in, my biggest hope is from my cousin. She lived with us for a couple of months, and she got like $300 from her parents. She moved back, but I'm hoping I can get some of that action. :3

Well, have a Happy Birthday everyone!
ITS MY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE
My birthday was last week, and the first day of Spring this year.

Other than having fun with my family and going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse I got a Blackberry Bold and an engraved keychain from Tiffany & Co. from my parents. Got at least $500 in cash and checks from other family. And for a birthday/graduation present, I was promised the new Rolex Milgauss GV which retails for about $7,000 or so.
Am I the only one that knows that Spinster's birthday is today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPINSTER!
Happy Birthday Spinster then! Smile
happy birthday everyone.
Have a great 19th birthday Bey Brad!!!!!
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Have a great 19th birthday Bey Brad!!!!!

if today is his b'day than

happy b'day beybrad
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:36 PM)bladeruler Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:29 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Have a great 19th birthday Bey Brad!!!!!

if today is his b'day than

happy b'day beybrad

You people fail. His birthday is in December. :\ Brad day is the day after the WBO was created and the day before his birthday. Brad Day is on December 5th. Where did you get April 25th from? Tired
Plus Brad is not nineteen anymore. What did you drink, sum 472 ?
It's my brothers birthday!!!
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:22 PM)AxBlader Wrote: It's my brothers birthday!!!

say him happy b;day from my side
Happy b'day to your bro dude! Well, mine is on 10th Oct.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Happy b'day to your bro dude! Well, mine is on 10th Oct.

and my b'day is on 15 of october but im nearly one year older than u
MMy birthday was last week got the 3ds and some Beyblade money rb7 here I come !!!