Birthday Topic

*GASP!* How could I forget one of the most important birthdays of all time? Today is Crispin Freeman's birthday! I already wished him a happy birthday on twitter Smile He's so awesome.
My birthday today! Too bad i'm not at home although I guess the fact that i'm coming home to a load of new blades, an Ipod Touch and going to a tourney is enough to make up for it.
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: My birthday today! Too bad i'm not at home although I guess the fact that i'm coming home to a load of new blades, an Ipod Touch and going to a tourney is enough to make up for it.

happy birthday feel sorry u can't speand it with ur family .
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:01 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  12:54 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: My birthday today! Too bad i'm not at home although I guess the fact that i'm coming home to a load of new blades, an Ipod Touch and going to a tourney is enough to make up for it.

happy birthday feel sorry u can't speand it with ur family .

Doesn't matter that much. Got my friends with me soon and it can't be helped since I go to boarding school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULTRABLADER!!!!
Today is my Birthday! ( *U* ) Grin I am thirteen now
Well, then, happy birthday, Majinshadow! Don't give Nano a slice of cake, no matter how much he asks! (sorry, he just says that every time, so...)
Finally my 19th bday is this week! Pinching_eyes_2 on friday and its only monday, but im excited! xD
Happy early birthday TJ! Joyful_2
Thanks Ga'Hooleone, but now today is my birthday YAY! .... sadly.. i gotta work today. Unhappy Awwww... lol
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkEbgeiMXt26K4da7i7dC...f5NYb9CMVg]
Thank you Jacksonian and Nano Smile my bday was perfect.
Today's my bday guys. I'm 28 years old now...holy carp.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRANZERX13! HAVE A GOOD ONE! We all appreciate the work you do here on the WBO! Thanks much!
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:12 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Today's my bday guys. I'm 28 years old now...holy carp.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM Eclipse Sol Blaze, Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago, Killer Beafowl, Hell Kerbecs, Basalt Horogium, Ray Gil, Storm Pegasis, Lightnin L DDrago, Cyber Pegasis, Rock Escolpio, Rock Leone, Killer Gemios, Dark Libra, Earth Aquila, Torch Aries, Fury Capricorne, Midnight Bull and ME!!! I HOPE U HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!
(Mar. 01, 2011  11:12 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Today's my bday guys. I'm 28 years old now...holy carp.
Happy Birthday! Wait a minute?! Your 28? I thought you were like 14... YOUR OVER HALF WAY TO 50!! (Sorry to make you feel old) Anyways, Happy Birthday! XD
We celebrated XxKaiouyaxX's birthday today at skyzone WOOT!

[Image: aahhhhhh.jpg?t=1297803790]

happy birthday DranzerX13 also!
I'm sure no one cares, but it's my birthday today.
Thank you!
Its 10 days 2 my birthday! I bought my present: Inferno Saggitario and the Rock Scorpio Tournament set