Bigger Arenas

Poll: Do you think arenas should be bigger and deeper or not?

Bigger arenas.
0%
Stay the same size.
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
I personally think that the beyblade arenas are way to small and I think they should make them bigger. Now before you say ~this isn`t the anime, remember there just toys~, I don`t mean they need to be like 30ft diameter, but at least a 16inch diameter and a little deeper. I would like to hear everyones opinion.(I don`t know if this thread is in the wrong place, and if it is i`m sorry)
I don't agree with you, if there would be bigger stadiums that would be the heck of problem for an attack type, while stamina and defense types would OS them. If stadiums were bigger then Attack types would just circle around the surface and couldn't hit the other, and if we do banking or sliding shoot then that would be a failure too because the Sliding Shoot or Banked Bey wouldn't just reach the other Beys position and attack him. Also it could just be a 2 or 3 inch bigger, that would be enough.
(May. 24, 2011  6:22 PM)Ultimate X Wrote: I don't agree with you, if there would be bigger stadiums that would be the heck of problem for an attack type, while stamina and defense types would OS them. If stadiums were bigger then Attack types would just circle around the surface and couldn't hit the other, and if we do banking or sliding shoot then that would be a failure too because the Sliding Shoot or Banked Bey wouldn't just reach the other Beys position and attack him. Also it could just be a 2 or 3 inch bigger, that would be enough.

What Ultimate X said. Attack types would then become useless no matter what the combo is, and Def/Stam/Bal types would dominate the game totally. At a lower slope in the stadium, Def/Stam/Bal beys would be more likely to go toward the center, but low tracks would make the MW hit the floor more often, losing power, and making the battle unfair. Same goes wiht attack types, they might go in for an attack, and then they just crash into the slope of the stadium itself. H145, ED145, and C145 would most likely become useless due to this.