Big toolbox of beyblade stuff

Hey guys,

I useto be really into beyblading but since i dont live around any tournaments i cant really blade anymore (i live close to beybrad)

I have some beyblading stuff i dont really want to list it all but if you see anything that your serious about ill give more details on it....Joyful_2

I whould really like to trade it all for some of the new MFS beyblades! thats my bigest goal or you could just buy them... BUT MOSTLY I WANT TO TRADE FOR THE NEW ONES! Wink

Thanks for looking Grin

Pics below:

[Image: IMG_0058.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0059.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0060.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0062.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0063.jpg]
Hi, you have more than me... O.O
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:04 AM)Wraith Wrote: Hi, you have more than me... O.O

Haha thanks i spent a lot of time on this collection Tongue_out if anoy one knows of a torny neer Vancouver tell me
I have a NIB Storm Pegasus, and other stuff on my Trading Thread in my sig, what HMS Beys do you have?
Can you lay them all out cause some of the pictures aren't very clear.
Could you do the same with the plastics.
I cant really see the picture well but is that white one Dragoon MS or MSUV?
MSUV has a red tip whereas MS is blue.
Are you willing to sell the tool box
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:37 PM)bey master246 Wrote: how many do you have

How about being more specific like how many beys do u have, launchers ripcords etc.
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:43 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

How about being more specific like how many beys do u have, launchers ripcords etc.

Yes that would help Tongue_out

I will post pictures of the plastics soon
Hey I have an interest in ur Dragoon MS. I can trade u any bey(s) from season 1 of metal fusion except for Burn Phronix, Poison Serpent and Thermal Pisces. Ohh and killer gemios.
(Oct. 28, 2010  3:52 AM)rkayd Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:43 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

Yes that would help Tongue_out

I will post pictures of the plastics soon

I sent you a PM about a Bey.
Another PM was sent for that Dragoon MS Wink

Edit: rkayd, could you possibly show a clear picture of your plastics? I'm considering some that you have there.
Everyone I think wants the Dragoon MS. Haha i already sent u 2 pm's btw.
Yeah, Dragoon MS is rare. Its no wonder that a lot of people jump at the chance of being able to buy one, lol. I too have sent a PM.
(Oct. 28, 2010  5:51 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Yeah, Dragoon MS is rare. Its no wonder that a lot of people jump at the chance of being able to buy one, lol. I too have sent a PM.

I hope he goes by the order of PM recieved cuz i think i was first but i havent heard from him when he went on today.
Do you mean he sells it to the first person who PM'ed him? Doubtful, he'd probably go with the best offer, if there have been offers made. Personally, I wait to see better photos of beys before I make an offer.
Ah, but I may have a slight advantage here. He and I both live in Vancouver. We can meet in person and trade quickly, as opposed to going through the mail, hah.

Oh, and rkayd, in addition to that NIB Takara-Tomy Lightning LDrago 100HF, I also throwing in a never used Earth Aquila 145WD; WD is slightly used, but it's mint. You can get two great Beys for that Dragoon MS.
(Oct. 28, 2010  6:28 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Ah, but I may have a slight advantage here. He and I both live in Vancouver. We can meet in person and trade quickly, as opposed to going through the mail, hah.

Boo!! lol

Quote:Oh, and rkayd, in addition to that NIB Takara-Tomy Lightning LDrago 100HF, I also throwing in a never used Earth Aquila 145WD; WD is slightly used, but it's mint. You can get two great Beys for that Dragoon MS.

He could probably sell Dragoon MS, on its own, for more then enough money to buy those blades and have money left over. XD
interested pm sent for 2 beys...dont worry not for the dragoon guys Grin
Hey guys m just trying to organize all the offers to what bayblade Tongue_out.... sorry im talking so long!

***All beyblades will come with the original winders and shooters***

Heres some new pictures that you guys asked for:

[Image: IMG_0075.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0074.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0073.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0074-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0075-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0076.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0077.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0078.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0079.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0080.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0081.jpg]

*********************************************************************************

I thinking of making a forum just for bids on the Dragoon ms so it will be (more) fair if you guys want Tongue_out

*********************************************************************************