Beywiki; the story

Before that WBO Pegasis, let's see how it all happened. Here is the story of Beywiki. As Bradely typed on the computer, he wrote the last code for the link. He created Beywiki, a bladers paradise. At the start, he gathered some of his old friends, one from Beyblade Spirit, naming herself Kai-V, someone from Tempo Fourms, named G. These were some of the foundation for beywiki. But, it went through many problems, Spamming Robots called Spam Bots, even people who chained PM. They triumph through. As Beywiki pospered as a Metal Fight Beyblade was released. This actually was thought to be a best friend as it was released short after the creation. As he looks back he says, "I knew I chose the right people to lead my site, even through troubles".He left Beywiki but with a hope in his heart that it'll be good. Today Beywiki still a toddler, it stays smart. This is the story of Beywiki. Here are the people that made Beywiki the website that we all love:
Moderators and Ex Moderators
Khel
Kei
G
Kai V

Diamond
Roan
Yamislayer
Bey Brad
Theflightyellz
Aqua Thank You all, and may beywiki prosper

Dont worry, I'll fix it allot!
You don't know the actual making of Beywiki, and you forgot Off the Chain.
(Nov. 19, 2011  3:41 AM)sum 472 Wrote: You don't know the actual making of Beywiki, and you forgot Off the Chain.

I know. It is just a story. I have heard of off the chains what is that?