Beywiki UPDATE!

Poll: DO YOU THINK BEYWIKI SHOULD BE UPDATED?

YES OF COURSE
100.00%
NO
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Please can you update the beywiki? there are so many beyblades missing, like salamalyon, griffolyon, dranzer g, etc. They're a lot! so please update it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPACE.. BYE
Stupid
Articles take a long time to write up, and everyone that writes for the wiki does it on a volunteer basis. It takes a lot of time, especially to write about beyblades like Salamalyon and Griffolyon which are pretty insignificant in terms of the metagame.

If you would like to help, we have a forum here specifically FOR the beywiki.
I understand that maybe salamalyon is insignificant for the metagame, but it is a great beyblade.
dranzer g is insignificant for you too? not for me
oh, and I would love to update it, but i can't cause I don't know that kind of info that is required to do the beywiki, bye
Considering both of those blades are outdated and irrelevant to the current series, I doubt they are a priority.

Also, I'd hardly call salamalyon 'great', mediocre at best, but this isn't the place for that debate.
None of it's parts are very useful.
I didn't know that .. well if you have time or want to explain it to me, tnx you're very usefull bye!!
As was explained, the Beywiki does not just "get updated". Somebody here needs to have the time to thoroughly study a Beyblade and its parts to then write a good, professional article about it. And as Corey wrote, we have a lot more priorities. In fact, unless someone has a lot of time to waste, the articles for the Beyblades you suggested will probably not be written before months, if not a year or two.