Beywiki Survivor: Has begun

Okay thanks everyone that already signed up! We need at least one more person! After we get the 10th ill wait a few hours before i start it and more can join up untill that point. We need an even number of people so if theres 11 people at the time i wana start it im gonna have to leave the 11th out.
Here are the teams.

Team 1:
-WOLF-
Cye Kinomiya
Black Dranzer.exe
Bey Brad
TheGigsMeister

Team 2:
G
darkbladerx200
Gekiryu
Kei
Bluezee

First things first you guys will make a team name. The teams will be the first thing posted in the new topic followed by the rules which will be up later tonight.
(Sep. 02, 2008  10:48 PM)Maz Wrote: Here are the teams.

Team 1:
-WOLF-
Cye Kinomiya
Black Dranzer.exe
Bey Brad
TheGigsMeister

Team 2:
G
darkbladerx200
Gekiryu
Kei
Bluezee

First things first you guys will make a team name. The teams will be the first thing posted in the new topic followed by the rules which will be up later tonight.

yay! i think the team im in is awsome im gonna try win it all witch is doing the impossable Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3Grin
TEAM 1 RULES!!!!!!!
Okay team two, We need a name, in all honesty, I suck at name giving, so we need suggestions.
(Sep. 03, 2008  11:06 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Okay team two, We need a name, in all honesty, I suck at name giving, so we need suggestions.

something funny and stupid
(Sep. 03, 2008  12:09 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: TEAM 1 RULES!!!!!!!

I'm with you!

Erm, any team name will do.
Are the spots all full? I'm still up for it.
Sorry man they are. If this works out well ill start another so keep an eye out.
put me in there.i want to play
Er,this is from September, and two posts up, he just told toto that the spaces were filled.