Beywiki Survivor: Has begun

I was thinking that i can get a survivor type game running that could last for 1-3 weeks with members of beywiki as contestants. It will be purly for fun. Im making this topic to see if anyone is interested.

Challenges will be things that one can do on the internet. Also several challenges will be related to beyblade (ex. beyblade hobbie trivia)

So if your interested just post and let me know and ill add your name to the first post.
If you guys have any questions just ask here too.

I'm gonna make an outline of how the games gonna work because I feel like it is unclea as of right now

The players will get split up in two teams
The teams will then partake in a challenge.
The losing team will then have to vote one player from there team out.
Eventualy the teams will combine into one team at wich point the chalenges will not be won by a team but by an individual. There then will be a vote and the winner of the challenge can not be voted out.
ect ect till someone wins

Signed up:
-WOLF-
Cye Kinomiya
Gekiryu
Kei
Black Dranzer.exe
Bey Brad
G
darkbladerx200
TheGigsMeister
Bluezee
Will there be any prizes? I'm prolly not going to enter but it IS a good/fun Idia. I don't know enough about individual beyblade parts from sets to do good at the trivia =/
No plans for prizes. Also most of the chalenges will not have to do with beyblade. One challenge for example can be get the highest score in a game i link and screen cap it. Im just gonna have a challenges that involve beyblade since this is a beyblade community.
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:27 AM)James Wrote: Will there be any prizes? I'm prolly not going to enter but it IS a good/fun Idia. I don't know enough about individual beyblade parts from sets to do good at the trivia =/

This.

And it's for fun not for prizes silly Tongue_out
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:31 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  3:27 AM)James Wrote: Will there be any prizes? I'm prolly not going to enter but it IS a good/fun Idia. I don't know enough about individual beyblade parts from sets to do good at the trivia =/

This.

And it's for fun not for prizes silly Tongue_out
Again most of the challenges will not involve beyblade.
Ya, I noticed your newer post after I had posted Grin
I just edited this post with the first
you can sign me up lol but ill be busy with school and stuff so if i miss one can i do it late
This is similar to the idea I had before called BEY CHALLENGE.

I still think its a cool idea!
I'm with it I guess.
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:37 AM)Kei Wrote: This is similar to the idea I had before called BEY CHALLENGE.

Would you like to be in it?
(Aug. 31, 2008  4:45 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: you can sign me up lol but ill be busy with school and stuff so if i miss one can i do it late
Basicly to encurage not being late what i will do is in a team challenge you will just burden your team. In individual challenges if you miss it you cant win that challenge. And if someone doesent vote in the aloted time given its gonna be a vote for yourself.
(Aug. 31, 2008  7:11 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:37 AM)Kei Wrote: This is similar to the idea I had before called BEY CHALLENGE.

(Aug. 31, 2008  4:45 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: you can sign me up lol but ill be busy with school and stuff so if i miss one can i do it late
Basicly to encurage not being late what i will do is in a team challenge you will just burden your team. In individual challenges if you miss it you cant win that challenge. And if someone doesent vote in the aloted time given its gonna be a vote for yourself.

Truck, that's going to really handicap teams that have members in different timezones.
(Aug. 31, 2008  7:50 AM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  7:11 AM)Maz Wrote:

Truck, that's going to really handicap teams that have members in different timezones.
Ill try to post chalenges at times in the middle of the day. Also some challenges will have a long period of time avalible to the players to compleate
Awesome ill add you to the list in a bit. Were gonna need at least 10 people to start so if anyone else is interested post!
Sure, you can sign me up.
(Sep. 01, 2008  3:18 AM)Kei Wrote: Sure, you can sign me up.

Okay awesome i put you and Gekiryu on the list
Okay, i'm in. We should do Beywiki Mafia though, much more interesting game.
Ill put your name on the list.
I have school, work, and drivers ED. I don't think I can do it =(
We got 5 already so we just need 5 more players to start
Sure, I'll join.
I don't mind I guess. I'll probably blow it for the team so I won't mind getting eliminated first :p