Beywiki Shirts?

i would but a tshirt but i guess it would be alot to do, badges is the smarter idea, then i can put it on everything i wear! lol Joyful_3
Deep fried Beyblade cutlet?
(Dec. 15, 2008  6:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Deep fried Beyblade cutlet?

Yum.

lol XD XD XD

lol. I don't think people will get what you mean.
I've got a badge maker here now. I just need a nice image. Doesn't have to be perfectly round but it should ideally fit on a small badge. I'll post a couple of results once I can get these images. Might get friends to wear them or something.
^ Ooh, I've got a badge maker too. Dunno where it is though. Somewhere in my room......
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:48 AM)yruahippo Wrote: ^ Ooh, I've got a badge maker too. Dunno where it is though. Somewhere in my room......

Lost my old one so I just got a new one for christmas. It's not bad tbh. =]
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:52 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:48 AM)yruahippo Wrote: ^ Ooh, I've got a badge maker too. Dunno where it is though. Somewhere in my room......

Awesome. If they're still making them then that means I can get some reflls for mine. Grin
Hey are you gonna use the WBO logo for one of them?
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:06 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:52 AM)Pikachao Wrote:

Awesome. If they're still making them then that means I can get some reflls for mine. Grin
Hey are you gonna use the WBO logo for one of them?

Was planning to but I'm not sure the banner would be too great for it. Meh
the banner
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:12 PM)Pikachao Wrote: the banner

Apparently I can't read. Anyways, I was thinking more of the beyblade part, not the whole banner.

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2359.html
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:48 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:12 PM)Pikachao Wrote: the banner

Apparently I can't read. Anyways, I was thinking more of the beyblade part, not the whole banner.

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2359.html

he edited it to say banner, it did indeed say "banned' earlier
Results of badges:
Sorry for my terrible craftsmanship and horrible camera skills. I think it was on macro mode... also, the first one I forgot the plastic covering. They both have some minor creases which happens because I suck at making these atm and they look a lot bigger with the camera; I just started making badges.

If anyone is interested in buying one I guess we could sort something out to get some money sponsored to WBO?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...MG7984.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/Sur...MG7985.jpg

they're about the size of a 2p coin.

EDIT: I think I got some t-shirt transfer sheets somewhere, want me to try those too?
The orange looks a bit funny resized......maybe you should go over it on photoshop or something? Or maybe it's just the printer. I dunno. Either way, use the best printer you can find.

And yes try the transfer sheets! Though maybe a different or more polished design.

Come to think of it, my friends makes T-Shirts with stencils and car spray paint. I may make a stencil and ask her to make one. Gasp
(Dec. 26, 2008  11:39 PM)yruahippo Wrote: The orange looks a bit funny resized......maybe you should go over it on photoshop or something? Or maybe it's just the printer. I dunno. Either way, use the best printer you can find.

And yes try the transfer sheets! Though maybe a different or more polished design.

Come to think of it, my friends makes T-Shirts with stencils and car spray paint. I may make a stencil and ask her to make one. Gasp

The orange is really thin already before I resize it so yeah it goes a bit weird. I'll try to sharpen it and see how it goes.

I'll look into the t-shirt transfers too.
those are really ugly, sorry
Just beat Battlefield Bad Company...Enjoyed it just as much as CoD 4.
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: those are really ugly, sorry

Suggest how to make them better maybe? o.0

All I had to go by was some random picture somembody linked me and no instructions came with this badge maker. lol
Well I think there is only so much you can do with the DIY badge kits. I dunno how official badges are made but maybe we need one of them? Or you could print the picture on card, make it shiny (not sure how) and not use plastic that comes with it.....

I'm not sure how much sense that made.
(Dec. 27, 2008  4:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Well I think there is only so much you can do with the DIY badge kits. I dunno how official badges are made but maybe we need one of them? Or you could print the picture on card, make it shiny (not sure how) and not use plastic that comes with it.....

What's specifically wrong with the badges? Apart from the creases at the edges, it's just the logo brad designed as far as I know... o.0

Either way, I wasn't exactly planning on wearing them lol.

Oh, and looking back at the pictures I see a ton of stuff I didn't see before. I think it's because it's larger scale than the actual badges or something.
the logo looks like carp

the idea itself isn't that good

also you should probably ask permission before making badges out of my designs?
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:33 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  4:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Well I think there is only so much you can do with the DIY badge kits. I dunno how official badges are made but maybe we need one of them? Or you could print the picture on card, make it shiny (not sure how) and not use plastic that comes with it.....

What's specifically wrong with the badges? Apart from the creases at the edges, it's just the logo brad designed as far as I know... o.0

It's not really a specific thing that's wrong.....it's just that the professional ones look nicer. Which isn't a big suprise as they're professionally done. Uncertain

And Brad don't be a spoilsport. XD It's not like he's gonna become a millionaire off of them. I was under the impression that any profits would go towards the WBO anyways.........and tbh, it's not that much like your logo now......... Pinching_eyes
oh no i'm not actually mad

just saying you should probably ask first