Beywiki Members are carp

Darkyather Wrote:GotrutoTheCustimizer u don't have any real friends because u just a carp carp

not a very good argument.
Oh truck, some person on Crossing Jordan just said "Let It Rip!", clearly they must be a blantant homosexual.
Aye, i spot a wild crocodile here, im gonna just settle it down and show u guys its traits.... By Wally! its just an ugly as kid names Darkyather! what an astounding species, too bad its in pain and so *BANG* ill have too shoot it.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:his posts aren't really funny anymore.
yeah. he must be exhausted
Blue Wrote:
yeah. he must be exhausted

i think he ran out of insults.
all 5 of them
GotrutoTheCustimizer u just some carp loser who trying to make friends but can't because u have a ugly carp face
the bear post aimed towards me was the climax of this thread

funniest thing i have read in a LONG time

When this ceases to be funny, the thread will be locked and he will be banned.

He. Needs. New. Material.
The Beywiki Files: Attack Of The Trolls
wow, u cant make any friends at summer time, thats SO rare, all the kids that live near u are already your friends, u arnt gong to go on the internet and search for other friends in your city, god is this guy drunk?.... he keeps mumbling the same things.
GotrutoTheCustimizer did I made u cry again? I am so sorry u carp retarded freak but that is true
Hey man, stop dropping the F-bomb and say "Vaccum" like every other normal person.
oh and your mom is carp retard freak aswell GotrutoTheCustimizer
carp retarded freak", wow this is coming from the guy that knows like 50 words in his vocabulary....
man why you picking on GotrutoTheCustimizer?
plz come back in half an hour
GotrutoTheCustimizer stop carp your mom? wait u can't stop because u love how she carp your little carp
attacking some1s sexuality is a sign of weakness, young retard.
Jesus will only like you if you stop dropping the bomb.
yah, the retard ran out of vocabulary.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Aye, i spot a wild crocodile here, im gonna just settle it down and show u guys its traits.... By Wally! its just an ugly as kid names Darkyather! what an astounding species, too bad its in pain and so *BANG* ill have too shoot it.

you're not funny
well that got old
it was meant to be an insult, not a joke.