Beywiki Members are carp

what wrong brad, did I hurt your sissy carp feeling?
I think the only one in this thread with hurt feelings is you.
Flashback, I dont have any feeling to care about
I was looking for something to ease the boredom. This kid delivers.
Ominous Wrote:I was looking for something to ease the boredom. This kid delivers.

[Image: 8btghec.gif]

edit: also i would carp the brains out of ellen page

just sayin'
I ain't scare of you brad or you members of beywiki and artie is that your baby u having in the picture
Darkyather Wrote:Brad, you sit on the internet all day and talk about the fagging game of beyblade so look who is talking dumbass, u mybe have a ugly family and you mybe can't even use your carp because it got carp by your big carp fat mom so many times that your carp just gave out

And you sit on the internet all day going to a message board where nobody wants you so you can make lame sixth grader burns.

I may be a carp, but at least I'm not carp retarded.
um yah dude, its called the real world we get that and guess what U DONT LIKE THE REAL WORLD DO U? IF U DO THEN WHY ARE U WASTING YOUR LIFE ON A COMPUTER MAKING FUN OF RANDOM PEOPLE?GO EMO AND LEAVE EVERY1 ELSE ALONE YOU RETARD!

PS: that was put LIGHTLY.
Brad you are both retarded and a carp, u have a ugly face that nobody want in the real world so u made a message board about the fagging game about beyblade so u can talk to other carp
Yo DARKYADER WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?
im not sure why your pissed but beywiki is not what you need right now.
The internet doesn't give a flying carp.
go puch a wall, or play fps or burnout. those relieve frustration
Darkyather Wrote:Brad you are both retarded and a carp, u have a ugly face that nobody want in the real world so u made a message board about the fagging game about beyblade so u can talk to other carp

If this place is so full of carp, why do you want to be here so badly? Perhaps you love carp a lot more than you think.
Blue, the best fagging beyblade player ever
Broken record, much?

Man, I wish Ichida had the balls this guy has.
Ominous Wrote:Broken record, much?

ichida has no balls
Artie Wrote:
Ominous Wrote:Broken record, much?

ichida has no balls

He has enough roundness to compensate.
Oh and FYI this is actually the only Beyblade info site with GOOD info, so thats why he made it, but i wouldnt expect a person making fun of a game to understand, ITS JUST A GAME, HAHAAHAHAAH UR GAY U ONCE PLAYED YUGIOH HAHAHAHAHAHAH U SUCK BALLS HAHAHAHAHA.... now do u see how carp retarded u sound?
You guys are bunch of loser,retarded fags I ever talk too
i have developed a stockholm syndrome for this kid
Artie I can rip your carp face off and feed it to the bears dumbass
Darkyather Wrote:Artie I can rip your carp face off and feed it to the bears dumbass

OMFG

HAHAHAHAHA
Darkyather Wrote:Artie I can rip your carp face off and feed it to the bears dumbass

[Image: scforprez.jpg]
Darkyather Wrote:Blue, the best fagging beyblade player ever
thanks
OK come here and rip my face off (To prove u can rip some1s face off), its pretty much paying for a ticket to jail RETARD...not like U alone could do it, u wish u were that strong. and even if u DID, i have like 17 guns in my house.... ALL FULLY LOADED.