Beywiki Clubhouse

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Katashi Wrote:Lol, win. I has....$9.80. Tongue_out

This makes one ask where those rich kids that have like 12 of every Beyblade have gone...

i'm not rich

*Ups number to 40 or so* I'm talking people like that DON guy.
I've got something like 12 Wolborg 2's... Probably even more Seaborg 2's...
lol spinsta you saying your rich? in spirit yes, in wisdom, yes, in hair, yes
monies not so much jk

c'mon guise a clubhosue, be realistik herre

howth did you find that auction? suck if theres contamination form the secret expirements that went on.
Spinster Wrote:I've got something like 12 Wolborg 2's... Probably even more Seaborg 2's...

But do you have a Vanishing Moose?
Lurk lurk lurk...

Guess who's lurking!
Something tells me someone important is lurking about...
LMAO, this is perfect! i will put in my $1000! whats the worse that could happen.......HAHAHAHA
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:45 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: LMAO, this is perfect! i will put in my $1000! whats the worse that could happen.......HAHAHAHA
missiles can go off there is a whole bunch of things that can go wrong more important what about bills?
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:55 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: missiles can go off there is a whole bunch of things that can go wrong more important what about bills?

oh so we start world war III big deal, not like we havent done that before.......they have grants for that though.
What I find funny is that they are still renting the whole base... XD
i got a million,is that enough?(jowk)

anyways,maybe this is really useful....
I would totally buy into this but failing that we could always build some kind of fort out of pillows and a few matresses.