Beywiki Clubhouse

I think that if we all pitched in together, we could afford this. What do you all think?

It also has it's own domain.
Let's friggin' do it. We could be the Super Friends of Beyblade!
YES! We can have missile fights and RULE THE WORLD!! Mwa ha ha ha
Well, I have $1000 or so right now. Almost there?
ive got 4000ish. gettin closer? o and maybe we could have a beywiki club sandwich too!!!!!
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic

im havin second thoughts. do we really wanna deal with Stalagmen and Deep Crows?
Is that even a question? Dude, the Stalagmen throw the BEST keggers. And the Deep Crows? Can you say endless bucket of KFC?
o i never though of that! i call the top bunk in power dome A!!!!
XDDD, oh man, that's hilarious. I wanna find out what the person who wins does with it.
Oh god, YES!
Lets do it.

We could totally convert one of the domes into a secret beyblade training facility! complete with Stadiums that work EXACTLY like they do in the series!

And if anyone tried to mess with our carp.. FIRE THE MISSILES!
SereneCrimson Wrote:Oh god, YES!
Lets do it.

We could totally convert one of the domes into a secret beyblade training facility! complete with Stadiums that work EXACTLY like they do in the series!

LMAO.

I'd so visit if this were to happen.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Let's friggin' do it. We could be the Super Friends of Beyblade!

You need not worry about Cindy! Thankfully, I carried my universal antidote pill in my belt.
Oh God when I get back to Toronto we are SO turning SOMETHING into a Beyblade clubhouse.
SereneCrimson Wrote:Oh god, YES!
Lets do it.

if we did that then our blades would have more trouble fighting the stadium then each other

Tamer Brad Wrote:Oh God when I get back to Toronto we are SO turning SOMETHING into a Beyblade clubhouse.

lets get a bus and turn it into the BeyBus!!
That is against the law!
We're ALLOWED to have ONE.
I was telling my roommate about this today... his response;

"You guys could build a gigantic beyblade and threaten to demolish Washington with it unless they meet your demands. Of course, you'd need a gigantic ripcord, so I wonder if it's even worth it."

My roommate offers some of the most hilarious quips of random insight. Honestly, you just have to hear him to really get the full effect.
yeah but he might be on to something
Spinster Wrote:"You guys could build a gigantic beyblade and threaten to demolish Washington with it unless they meet your demands. Of course, you'd need a gigantic ripcord, so I wonder if it's even worth it."

XD. Our demands? To make Beyblading an official international sport!! Grin
Ichida Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:"You guys could build a gigantic beyblade and threaten to demolish Washington with it unless they meet your demands. Of course, you'd need a gigantic ripcord, so I wonder if it's even worth it."

XD. Our demands? To make Beyblading an official international sport!! Grin

stop killing jokes Unhappy
Lol, win. I has....$9.80. Tongue_out

This makes one ask where those rich kids that have like 12 of every Beyblade have gone...
Katashi Wrote:Lol, win. I has....$9.80. Tongue_out

This makes one ask where those rich kids that have like 12 of every Beyblade have gone...

i'm not rich