{Beystory}Outraging Darkness (Part 2 just came out!)

Hi guys.This is my second Beystory and I know the first one sucked but I started reading sonicsora123's story:Into The Furnace.So i learned from that story.So please reply once you are done reading.NO MORE TAKING CHARACTER REQUESTS!! I am open to all criticism. Put it on meh! I made a language with just mixed letters. So Yeah....

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 2

Enjoy!

Character Name: Andrew
Bey:Fang Wolf ED145B (Defense) P.s the wolf clear wheel is a dark red.
Character Description: Andrew is a very smart and funny guy. He is never afraid to crack a witty pun from time to time. He is the new kid in town and is looking to make friends. He is a very caring friend but is battle serious.
Gear:He has shadow black launcher grip with a beypoint card and a dark red beylauncher. He also has an angle compass.

Accepted he will be in chapter 2 and i forgot to add the beyblade special move and what it does
This is for you

Sorry, but that's what your story will become if you keep accepting CR. STOP, please. It's for your own good.

Instead of writing a review, read this. It should help you to improve your writing.
the special move it's Called Wild Wolf Fang Tornado It's just like kyoya's Wild wind fang dance meaning it does the same thing
um i dont need your CR anymore. I'm sorry. I hope you understand!
Wow what an awesome story can't wait for Chapter 3
Character name: Aj
Bey:Hell leone bd145 cs Defense
Character Description:Aj is careful never trys to leave an opening for an attack and waits for the right time to strike.He dosen't like to be laughed at and won't let it go if you make him mad.
Gear:A white grip that has the word destruction carved in it. A regular string launcher and a black rubber extension grip.
Special move:Hell leone's cs tip goes into attack mode then creates a tornado made of fire and wind the bey is launched into the sky and hell leone follows it and knocks it out of the stadium.This move is called Element Sabre.
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:50 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: Character name: Aj
Character Description:Aj is careful never trys to leave an opening for an attack and waits for the right time to strike.He dosen't like to be laughed at and won't let it go if you make him mad.
Gear:A white grip that has the word destruction carved in it. A regular string launcher and a black rubber extension grip.
Special move:Hell leone's cs tip goes into attack mode then creates a tornado made of fire and wind the bey is launched into the sky and hell leone follows it and knocks it out of the stadium.This move is called Element Sabre.

The writer isn't taking requests
Umm, too straight forward.
There is nothing give me a bam, so try your best.
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:02 AM)Kid Driger Wrote:

oh srry for the spam then
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:58 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:02 AM)Kid Driger Wrote:

oh srry for the spam then

its okay

I am wondering when is Chapter 3 coming out?
(Sep. 01, 2011  3:04 AM)litlleboy92 Wrote: I am wondering when is Chapter 3 coming out?

thnx for reading my story and chapter 3 will come out soon.
great story but it needs abit more of a suprize like maybe , this is just a random make up, i saw a man he turned around and....... nextchapter but over all good
(Sep. 03, 2011  1:21 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: great story but it needs abit more of a suprize like maybe , this is just a random make up, i saw a man he turned around and....... nextchapter but over all good

thnx a lot i appreciate it
CHapter 3 is out. Sorry for delay I was readin for some ideas but i tried to finish it as fast as i can!

Chapter 3
Does anyone read this??? Unhappy
Chapter 4 preview
(Oct. 22, 2011  5:04 AM)CAZROC Wrote: chapter 5? Grin please Grin [/font]
dfg

I haven't finished 4 yet so you have to wait

not bad make sure it makes sense also use more adjectives, similes etc okay
for eg. "the man glazed out of the window whilst clenching his bey within his fist, he swiftly turned around, his eye caught a man a very hairy man towering above him as if he were a giant."
you are good for a 9 year old btw what lv are you in english
(Oct. 24, 2011  12:41 PM)crystalmw2noob Wrote: not bad make sure it makes sense also use more adjectives, similes etc okay
for eg. "the man glazed out of the window whilst clenching his bey within his fist, he swiftly turned around, his eye caught a man a very hairy man towering above him as if he were a giant."
you are good for a 9 year old btw what lv are you in english

idk?

EDIT: Does anyone have a suggestion?
crystalmw2noob's explanation is actually incorrect, he made a run-on sentence with comma errors, my weakness is in using commas so ask the others (Sparta, Temporal, etc.)