Beystadium (page idea)

This has been in my head for a while now. Unless this is already a page, shouldnt there be a page describing beystadiums and having a summary for each staduim made by TT and Hasbro?
I think this was the plan (with the exception of the Hasbro stadiums, iirc) at some point. It just never got put into action.
well? should we start a draft?

also, i have a similar idea for beyblade launchers and other beyblade misc.
I'm not exactly sure how people would like to go about doing this (one article per stadium with a "BeyStadiums" category, etc). If we were to start anywhere, it would be with the WBO Legal Stadiums.

(Aug. 23, 2010  2:55 PM)Leonwind Wrote: also, i have a similar idea for beyblade launchers and other beyblade misc.

Check the "All Articles" section of the Beywiki. We have articles on launchers, winders, grips, etc.

There's an article called "Shooters and Grips" as well as other articles for Beyblade accessories.
ya, that could work.

thanks for the link. i am confused on how the people of the WBO actualy battle. is it just role playing?
(Aug. 23, 2010  3:16 PM)Leonwind Wrote: thanks for the link. i am confused on how the people of the WBO actualy battle. is it just role playing?

LOL no, it's not role playing at all - it's real life. People actually go to tournaments and battle against other WBO members. The results (wins and losses) of those tournaments are recorded into the BeyPoint System.
wow i never realized how dedicated this forum is. i have never met people from my other forums in real life. are these tournaments official?

good. role playing wierds me out sometimes 0_o
We are not affiliated with Hasbro or TAKARA-TOMY in any way ...

I also thought there was already a page for the Stamina Type Beystadium or something ...
i would very much like to get some work done woth this idea. does anyone have anything to contribute? i coukd contribute stuff about LF and Super Vortex, but there are soooo many more stadiums than that...

maybe each stadium shoukd have its own article?
Kai-V: Sorry, i didnt find any page like that
I say this is a good idea, but........I dont see a point in doing PTW or SV since they are not legal...
(Nov. 02, 2010  12:02 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: I say this is a good idea, but........I dont see a point in doing PTW or SV since they are not legal...

yah but all the stadiums should be in wiki, regaurdless of its usefullness or if it is legal besides just say that it is illegal
The thing is, there are so many stadiums PRE MFB, we can't cover them all. The problem is, no one has done it. But yeah, adding stadiums was a idea originally. We just haven't gotten around to it.
Don't really think this would work with the old stadiums since the people who knew a lot about them are pretty inactive. I think a bit on the MFB stadiums would be good though saying which are good and which are bad as well as how and why they are.There's not much point for the old Hasbro stadiums since they all blow, the most that should be done for these I think is to say they're bad and have pictures for them and not have a properly detailed article for them. The new hasbro ones though should be done properly though in my opinion since those are the ones most people will be using now with the hasbro blades now released.
Dont get me wrong, I get what you are saying Megablader, but a wiki must cover all information on its topuc, regardless of how pointless or rare the information may seem.

I do also understand the rarity of old Hasbro stadiums now adays as well....it will be a slow proccess, but there are still some people out thier somewhere...

We should go in decending order

1) TT MFB Stadiums
2) Hasbro MFB stadiums
3) Old TT Beyblade Stadiums
4) Old Hasbro Beyblade Stadiums
I'm not saying the old hasbro ones are rare, i'm saying they're useless and suck carp. I was saying the old takara stadiums are rare cause they are and they are much rarer than the old hasbro stadiums. What I was saying is that the new hasbro stadiums really should only be included because people use them now. Not many people use the old hasbro stadiums so I don't think there's much point doing an article on them.