Beystadium (Takara)

Few things:

The name presents a problem since the first stadium for both Hasbro and Takara are just called Beystadium. I think which should put the brand in brackets behind it for both. Another thing is that I don't even know if anyone here owns it so dimensions are never likely to be added.

Quote:Beystadium (Takara)
{{BeyStadiumbox
| image =
| full item name = BeyStadium
| item number = #10
| beyblade system = [[4-Layer]]
}}

__TOC__
This stadium was the first stadium produced by Takara.

==Dimensions==
==Description==
This stadium is not competitive having been designed for the first beyblades released at a time where the beyblade types were at their most basic. The main factor which makes it uncompetitive is that is has no tornado ridge which means that attack types cannot perform properly in the stadium. As such stamina types will dominate in this stadium since they will outspin defence types and won’t be able to be consistently knocked out with attack types. Moreover this stadium is extremely rare.

== Overall ==
This stadium due to its uncompetitive nature and high rarity this stadium is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.
(Sep. 28, 2012  8:31 PM)Ultra Wrote: This stadium is not competitive having been designed for the first beyblades released at a time where the beyblade types were at their most basic. The main factor which makes it uncompetitive is that it has no tornado ridge which means that attack types cannot perform properly in the stadium. As such, stamina types will dominate in this stadium since they will outspin defense types and won’t be able to be consistently knocked out with attack types. Moreover this stadium is extremely rare.

== Overall ==
This stadium, due to its uncompetitive nature and high rarity, this stadium is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.

I added some commas for flow and did some spelling checks. And is "outspin" one word, two words or hyphened?
OK, what does this stadium look like already, hah ? It will help me see if it was described well, but also it will help me try to find a picture we could use.
I was waiting for th!nk to look over it but here you go:

http://bladerkids.waruagaki.at-ninja.jp/...0_bstb.htm