Beystadium Battle Box

A box built to keep a BB-10 stable. Eventually I plan to sand it, paint it, put a rubber mat inside the box, and add adjustable feet so it can be leveled.
Another great idea rkalajian! I like it a lot! Also, try adding a rubber mat outside of the stadium box, it would be easier for the bladers.
Yeah... Thats awesome.....Like LMAO said beys will hit the wood at kind bend your Diablo's metal
Hrm. I'll have to hit the hardware store and see what I can use to make some rubber bumpers.
For under the stadium, you can use those kitchen cutlery grip things, if you get what I mean lol. The ones that look like tiny little bubbles.
OR, just use cutting board grippers.

Anyways, it looks neat. Great job.
I'm probably going to get a custom cut piece of either textured rubber runner mat, or non-slip carpet pad
That's awesome! I can't wait to see how it is completed (with rubber) Grin
I really like your creation! You should be one of the Beyblade creators and sell these. I also think it would be a good idea to use this in tournaments.
Bubble Warp... Use Bubble Wrap...

How heavy is it? Gotta make it portable..
It's perfectly level, and keeps the BB-10 from moving around. There's no obstructions of the ring-out points. Really there's not much difference using this than putting the BB-10 on a rubber mat.
What if you but wheels on the bottom to make it portable? Also is this very heavy?
It's not too heavy, though my 7 year old won't be carrying it around. Wheels would defeat the purpose of having a steady stadium. I'm still working on putting leveling feet on it so I can level it out on uneven surfaces. Still need some bumpers too for extra Bey protection.

I've been crazy busy lately, so this and my other WBO-related project have been put on hold for a bit. I'll make sure to post updates once I spruce it up a bit. I'm also thinking of staining it a nicer color.
I think u should put some kind of fencing around just so the beys don't fly out, because i dont think that paper stuff that comes with the bb-10 will fit around the battle box.
Hrm...that gives me a great idea. Now to just find the right parts....
if I am not mistaken, this was one of the practice stadiums for zero-g gorge. worked out pretty good!Tongue_out
That's right! It's also the stadium we used for Valley of the Beys. So far it's really done a great job!
(May. 30, 2013  7:46 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Hrm...that gives me a great idea. Now to just find the right parts....

I can tell what your thinking and what your going to do that would be so awesome updat the picture when you have done it!

for those who don't know he will put fencing arond the edges (hopefully) and it would look epic!

exscuse me and sorry if this is not your idea at all i don't intend to be rude!
I'm thinking of finding some model chain link fence and some posts, and giving it a sort of rusted/abused look. Some fake (plastic) barbed wire around the top would be a nice finishing touch.