Beypointer Petition

Hey guys it's me. I want to start a petition on hasbro for them to produce the beypoint counter. If you want to join the petition reply to this message.
... The Beypointer is useless. Obviously it is too late to release the Beypointers and a good award system like in Japan because the first season is already more than half shown, and the Beypointers mostly disappear in the second season.

Join us in our Beyblade: Save our Stadiums campaign, that is actually useful.
mabye, but it would still be a good collecters item for one. and two you could use it at north american tournaments. you could use the points you have to buy gear or be able to enter tournaments, like in the tv show, the battle bladers tournament and i could cost like a certain amount of points.
It is not really worth being a collector's item ... At least a Beyblade can look nice.

Considering Hasbro has yet to reveal their own official tournaments and that we know how those were organised before, I doubt they would even implement what you arre suggesting. Plus, the goal of a tournament is for anybody to be able to enter.

Also, if you did not know already, people can cheat and give themselves more points ...
ok but still for the tournament you have to pay points for. if it cost a high number like 50,000 you can tell only the best blader can be there.
No, because people can cheat, buy two Beypointers, and just transfer all the points from one to the other at once. 2000 already.
ok but you would have to do that about 50 times to get that number
(Sep. 30, 2010  3:31 PM)wadle1 Wrote: ok but you would have to do that about 50 times to get that number
And you would have to battle almost hundreds of people before you even get a higher number. It is mostly impossible. Most of the Japanese Bladers got the majority of their Beypoints from playing at the Bey Ta Go, which is another thing Hasbro will most likely never develop here. Before you say that they should bring that machine as well, then the answer is an obvious "no" : if you look at the comments on the Bey Ta explanation video I uploaded on Beyblade Spirit's YouTube channel, you will see that the culture here and in Japan is completely different. You simply cannot make the Bey Ta available here without it being vandalised. I could almost guarantee that all of them would get damaged very early.
about the beypointer with the points, even though you only get a couple of points, thats the fun of the game you get to actually play the game for points. and they should put it online so like you could tell if someone was cheating.
... That is like playing to win though, it is not really the essence of Beyblade.

Anyway, I told you why Hasbro could not release the Beypointer even if you made a petition.

... What do you want to put online ? A USB connection, or people report their wins and losses online ? Cheating could still happen anyway.
then they could make something similar to the beypointer.
... Hm, the same issue arises ?

Also, just to notify you in case you did not see my edit, but I addressed your point on putting it online or something.
i mean they could make it to where they activate it it the store and they could go online and find out if the guy already bought one that way they could tell if he was cheating.
(Sep. 30, 2010  3:47 PM)wadle1 Wrote: i mean they could make it to where they activate it it the store and they could go online and find out if the guy already bought one that way they could tell if he was cheating.
Nobody would bother with that, hah. Actually, they will be more than happy if the products sell, so they would most likely not care if people bought several, it would go against a company's goals to restrict the number of items customers can purchase. Plus, there are ways around that measure anyway.
ok i know but still. i must know about 40 people who all want one and most of them are my best freinds
actually i just tghought of this. There could be a beyblade store in like various locations and they could sell beypoint counters. and put them online.
You could petition for the current system they use in Japan - the Gan Gan Hobby Machine with the BeyPoint IC Card. The Initial D Arcade Stage series games use that IC Card System, even in arcades in Vancouver. However, I'm sorry I switched up the topic here, but if you were to petition for something to come here, perhaps you should petition for the latest thing. <--That is just my opinion though.
(Sep. 30, 2010  3:55 PM)wadle1 Wrote: ok i know but still. i must know about 40 people who all want one and most of them are my best freinds
actually i just tghought of this. There could be a beyblade store in like various locations and they could sell beypoint counters. and put them online.

kids will always be kids and not look or think about the company's losses, so grow up and start looking because they will lose lots if they implement it. the game isn't all that popular compared to pkmn, etc. so we should just be happy they even release BBs' and even the english version games.
(Sep. 30, 2010  5:09 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: You could petition for the current system they use in Japan - the Gan Gan Hobby Machine with the BeyPoint IC Card. The Initial D Arcade Stage series games use that IC Card System, even in arcades in Vancouver. However, I'm sorry I switched up the topic here, but if you were to petition for something to come here, perhaps you should petition for the latest thing. <--That is just my opinion though.

ok but wouldn't you rather have the thing thats in the tv show or something that wasn't.
If there is a petition I'm in, cuz i want one, but i don't feel like importing it from japan
Personally, I would want to have whatever Japan has at the moment. That way, a truly global ranking system may be achieved this way, if Hasbro ever decides to invest the money in these machines. Plus, using an IC Card system is a lot more up to date than using a BeyPointer.
Never happening, and Kai-V already said why.
if your not going to sign my petition than don't bother typing in here
eh rather have the bey point card so people cant cheat or a offical tourament or better stadiums or a bey carrying case like gingka uses to carry pegasus in but yeah id rather pass on this sorry
(Sep. 30, 2010  10:25 PM)cyberbeyblade77 Wrote: ok

"Ok" doesn't work here.
A complete Sentence does.

(Sep. 30, 2010  3:47 PM)wadle1 Wrote: i mean they could make it to where they activate it it the store and they could go online and find out if the guy already bought one that way they could tell if he was cheating.
(Sep. 30, 2010  3:41 PM)wadle1 Wrote: about the beypointer with the points, even though you only get a couple of points, thats the fun of the game you get to actually play the game for points. and they should put it online so like you could tell if someone was cheating.

Comments on bolded:This all seems WAY to expensive to even try to accomplish.
"That's the fun of the game,to collect points"(Summing up what you said)
It'll becoming boring after 3-7 rounds of such. Especially with 10 points per round. Not very "fun" for my liking.

I would like to get a Beypointer. But I'm perfectly fine with importing such. As should you.
Kai-V has explained to you why there's no point in even doing it.Why do you persist?