Beypoint System - Still in progress, but close to completion!

Wow it really is. Now it answers the question to most of my wbo-related problems. Thanks for the notice Uwik!
Well,couldn't we get a small peek into the formula that is used to format the new BeyPoints system.
Also,couldn't it be a simple +10 for winning and -10 for losing,no matter what age or elimination format used?Wouldn't it be simple?Also,the Credits and Faces distribution,have been,kind of stopped.
Sorry if I sounded rude,or disrespectful.
I'm quite anxious like the rest...
We all want to invade the Blader Rewards,don't we?
We might indeed start processing the Faces and Credits again, because it is indeed taking way longer than it should ...

But no, doing a simple plus ten minus ten does not take into consideration the strength of who you have battled, which has always been the biggest concern of the Beypoint System here ...
Shouldn't every blader be considered equal?
I think yes in my opinion.hence,I thought plus ten minus ten will be good.
Example
username-zeneo
won-2
lost-8
for winning-1000+20=1020
for losing-1020-80=1240
my current beypoints according to the system-927
I'm not saying this cause this will favour me in some way,also,for the rankings for same amount of points,the ranking should favour the one who has played more matches.
Well,it's just a suggestion,and shouldn't be taken like some big statement Smile
So you see it fair if say myself, who has never participated in a tournament, is matched up against someone in the top ten? Predictably, I wouldn't win, yet the experienced Blader would get a decent award for beating a newbie?

If you think the +/-10 thing seems fair, it really isn't, as you could see potential for Bladers repeatedly picking on a newbie to build points. If you judge it by experience and points already accumulated, Bladers will likely battle someone on their level, so they can get a decent amount of points, rather than one or two.

At least, I think that's the general idea of it...I think I confused myself actually xD
You completely understand it, ~Mana~, do not worry. I was not planning on replying to zeneo past this point because he clearly does not get the idea, and what he claims is fair is not at all ... Even in India, there are often regular tournament goers matched with Bladers who are either first-timers, or regulars who always lose, so this should be a reality that is known to him ...
Well,can we get a sneak-peek on the new formula implemented for the BeyPoints System atleast?
It would be highly appreciated.
thanks
(Feb. 20, 2013  11:17 AM)zeneo Wrote: Well,can we get a sneak-peek on the new formula implemented for the BeyPoints System atleast?
It would be highly appreciated.
thanks

How could they even do that ?
Do you just want a load of code ?
Or do you want them to demenstrate the new formula on one user ?

EDIT:
Since i'm not one to double post when not updating information , does anyone know around when credits will start being distributed again ??