Beymissions! (Levels 1 and 2)

Poll: Which mission in level 1 is your favourite?

Mission 1-1
11.11%
Mission 1-2
8.33%
Mission 1-3
5.56%
Mission 1-4
13.89%
Mission 1-5
5.56%
Mission 1-6
11.11%
Mission 1-7
5.56%
Mission 1-8
5.56%
Mission 1-9
11.11%
Mission 1-Boss
22.22%
Total: 100% 36 vote(s)
Hi, I'm making beymissions! By this, I mean a mission that you must try to complete with a specific beyblade. I'll post the requirements for any level before it starts. Please do not try a mission that you have not yet reached. Do them in order. If you get a skip (I'll tell you when you get one) you can skip one mission. Also, you can get a rank for each mission, OK, good, great or excellent if you pass.

Quote:LEVEL 1:

Requirements:
Storm Pegasus 105 RF Beyblade
Dark Bull H145 SD Beyblade For Certain Missions
Timer
Helper For Certain Missions
A Lightning L-Drago 100 HF is required for level 1-4 but if you don't have one just skip 1-4

You must use Storm Pegasus 105 RF for all the missions below.

Mission 1-1:
Spin for 00:35!
Helper: Optional
Dark Bull: Not required
Timer: Required
Difficulty: 2/10
Instructions: Spin your beyblade as fast as you can. You will pass if Pegasus spins for at least 35 seconds. Time yourself with the timer. Get a helper to start the timer at the exact time to launch the beyblade if you have one. Otherwise, just start it and launch your bey at 3 seconds, and take 3 seconds off at the end.

Ranks:
OK - 35-39 seconds
Good - 40-45 seconds
Great - 46-50 seconds
Excellent - 51+ seconds

Mission 1-2:
Remain standing!
Helper: Not required
Timer: Required for ranks, otherwise not required
Difficulty: 3/10
Instructions: Launch Storm Pegasus and start the timer if you have one. To pass, Pegasus must be standing upright on its performance tip when it comes to a halt.

Ranks:
Your rank is dependent on how long you last.
OK - 0-40 seconds
Good - 41-43 seconds
Great - 44-46 seconds
Excellent - 47+ seconds

Mission 1-3:
Hit Dark Bull from underneath!
Dark Bull: Required
Timer: Not required
Difficulty: 5/10
Instructions: Launch Storm Pegasus and Dark Bull. Get a helper to launch Dark Bull if you have one. To pass, Storm Pegasus must hit Dark Bull's Spin Track or Performance Tip.

Ranks:
Your rank is dependent on Dark Bull's reaction to the winning hit.
OK: No reaction
Good: Go far away from Storm Pegasus
Great: Start wobbling
Excellent: Instantly lose.

Mission 1-4:
Defeat L-Drago (LV 1/6) within 15 seconds!
Lighting L-Drago required
Instructions: Spin Storm Pegasus then Lightning L-Drago. Launch L-Drago quite slowly. Pegasus passes if it conquers L-Drago within 15 seconds.

Ranks:
OK: 11-15 seconds to defeat
Good: 8-10 seconds
Great: 5-7 seconds
Excellent: 4 or less seconds

Mission 1-5:
Hit the launcher!
Timer: Required for ranks
Difficulty: 1/10
Instructions: Place launcher in edge of arena on any area in the outer ring. Then launch your Storm Pegasus. If he hits the launcher before stopping, you have passed.

Ranks:
Your rank is dependent on how quickly you hit the launcher.
OK: 5+ seconds
Good: 3 or 4 seconds
Great: 1 or 2 seconds
Excellent: Under a second

Mission 1-6:
Don't get arena out!
Instructions: Stand up and launch Pegasus. If he successfully lands without an arena out, you pass.

Ranks:
Your rank depends on how you land.
OK: Land on the outer ring
Good: Land on the ramp in
Great: Land in the middle
Excellent: Land in the middle and bounce!

Mission 1-7:
Survive for 00:25 in float!
Instructions: Launch Pegasus and start the time. Then pick up the arena and move around the room with it. You will pass if Pegasus can last 25 seconds before coming to a halt.

Ranks:
OK: 25-30 seconds
Good: 31-35 seconds
Great: 36-40 seconds
Excellent: 41+ seconds

Mission 1-8:
Collide 20 times with Dark Bull (LV 1/6) then win!
Difficulty: 5.5/10
Instructions: Launch Pegasus at your desired speed and get the helper (if you don't have one do it yourself) to launch Dark Bull at a slow speed. To pass, 20 collisions must take place then Pegasus MUST win. If you draw, it does not count.

Ranks:
OK: 20-24 collisions
Good: 25-29 collisions
Great: 30-33 collisions
Excellent - 34+ collisions

Special Challenge (If you pass you get a skip to use later on a mission you are stuck at): Collide 40 times and then win by at least 5 seconds.

Mission 1-9:
Beat Dark Bull and remain standing!
Instructions: Launch Pegasus and Bull. To pass, Pegasus must defeat DB and then remain standing, like in level 1-2.

Ranks:
OK: Last 30 seconds
Good: Last 35 seconds
Great: Last 40 seconds
Excellent: Last 44 seconds

Mission 1-Boss:
Defeat Dark Bull!
Well, in this boss battle, you get 2 lives and Dark Bull has 4. You launch both beys and when one stops it loses a life and you launch it again. Leave the other beyblade in play until it stops, don't launch it again. If you manage to make DB stop 4 times in 2 spins, you win!

No ranks.
Once you beat level 1, you earn one skip.
Quote:LEVEL 2:

YOU MUST USE DARK BULL H145 SD FOR ALL MISSIONS IN THIS LEVEL.
Requirements:
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasus
Lightning L-Drago for missions 2-5 and 2-9 otherwise skip them
Timer

Mission 2-1:

Spin for 02:30!
Storm Pegasus: Not required
Difficulty: 8/10
Instructions: Launch Dark Bull and start the timer. To pass, you need to spin for a full two and a half minutes.

Ranks:
OK: 02:30-02:44
Good: 02:45-02:54
Great: 02:55-03:10
Excellent: 03:11+

Mission 2-2:

Hit Storm Pegasus into the wall!
Storm Pegasus: Required
Instructions: Launch your Dark Bull and Storm Pegasus. If Dark Bull knocks Storm Pegasus into the wall, you pass. If Pegasus hits the wall by itself, it doesn't count.

Ranks:
OK: 16+ seconds
Good: 8-15 seconds taken
Great: 3-7 seconds taken
Excellent: 2.99 seconds or less taken

Mission 2-3:

Beat one out of two enemy beys!
Helper: Required
Storm Pegasus: Required
You require at least one other beyblade for this mission, it is best if you use Lightning L-Drago, if not just use any, but you must use Storm Pegasus as one of the two
Difficulty: 4/10
Instructions: Launch your Dark Bull into the arena. Get the helper to launch Storm Pegasus then any other beyblade (if required, even another Storm Pegasus) as aggresively as they can. To pass, DB must defeat at least one of two other beys. WARNING: Later in the game, I think in level 3 or 4, you are asked to repeat this but beat both beys, and later the same but with 3 beys.

Ranks:
OK: Storm Pegasus defeated
Good: Other bey defeated
Great: Both defeated
Excellent: Both defeated within 15 seconds, with no cheating in aggresion!

Mission 2-4:

Hit the launcher!
You cannot use Super Vortex Stadium for this mission.
Difficulty: 2/10
Instructions: Launch your beyblade in the arena (remember the arena cannot be SVS). Have a launcher be placed on the very outer edge. The beyblade has to hit it to pass.
No ranks.

Mission 2-5:

Have L-Drago get arena out!
You require Lightning L-Drago 100 HF for this mission. If you don't have it skip this mission.
Difficulty: 9/10 (HARD!)
FOR THIS MISSION YOU MUST USE AN ARENA WITH NO POCKETS.
Instructions: First of all, launch Dark Bull. Then launch Lightning L-Drago. The goal is to cause L-Drago to get an arena out by knocking it. An unsuccessful launch not caused by the other bey does not count.

Ranks:
Your rank is dependant on the number of collisions it took to remove L-Drago.
OK: 25+ collisions
Good: 15-24 collisions
Great: 6-14 collisions
Excellent: 5 or less collisions

CHALLENGE FOR A BONUS SKIP: If you can make it so both beys fly out the arena on their first hit with each other, then you get a bonus skip.

I'll finish level 2 later. There are 6 normal missions to go and one boss mission for this level.

NOTE: I know there are kinda easy now. From about late level 3/early level 4 they become quite difficult.

Missions Of A Level:
Level 1: 1-Boss

Levels that win a poll go here.
Cool! I've gotta try this.
I've done all of these, actually. Add more! Grin
This is a really interesting idea! I like it Smile When I get home I'm going to do some of these!
Thanks! I've actually already made them up to the end of level 5 but they take a while to type up. I'll start finishing now, but I only have 11 minutes left of computer today. I'll TRY to finish level 1.
This seems like something fun to do when you're bored. Nice idea!
i would do these if i had the right beys, im probably going to get pegasis and l-drago for Christmas.
Well here are my scores:
1-1: Great
1-2: Good
1-3: Good (I used Flame Sag 145S if thats ok) (Nearly in pocket Pinching_eyes_2)
1-4: Skipped
1-5: Excellent (0.53 Secs! YAY!)
1-6: Great
1-7: OK
1-8: OK
1-9: Excellent

2-1: Failed
This is fun! Smile
This is stupid
:"(
dont be so harsh. for older aged members like me and you this will not appeal, but for begginers and younger members, whats the harm?
btw you dont have to fit in those generalizations to like this idea =D
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:32 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: dont be so harsh. for older aged members like me and you this will not appeal, but for begginers and younger members, whats the harm?
btw you dont have to fit in those generalizations to like this idea =D

I'm glad you added that. I'm 18 and have been playing for ages, and I like this idea. It's nice to see some variation on the game, even if it's just for fun.
so r u gonna make more missions for other beys? i'd like to try them. and this is actually pretty fun...
1-1 great 48:68 1-2 excellent 54:04 sec 1-3 great 1-4 good 7 sec 1-5 excellent 45 milli sec 1-6 good 1-7 rank excellent 43:22 sec I couldnt do 1-8 and 1-9 D:
these are really fun, I might make my own! btw, benjamin, if I do make some, could I post them here?
kinda awesome
im gonna start dping when i get my secong l drago
1st one,s fusion wheel broke
I have one you could use. it involves marbles, but i'm not posting it unless you say yes
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:32 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: dont be so harsh. for older aged members like me and you this will not appeal, but for begginers and younger members, whats the harm?
I agree. Let's remember that it's a kids game at heart, so not everything has to be serious.
this is a forum about competitive beyblade
it doesnt have to be so basic
not everybody here is a competative player.

and agian, people like me and you will never do something like this, but its good for begginers and younger members. i think its a great way to get people involved in the hobby
You're pretty much the same age as most of the younger members here.
This really doesn't help you win at all; I don't see when you're going to launch a Beyblade standing up in a competitive situation.

Also uncustomized Beys = n00bl3t.
@alexscott12
Erm, I already have lots of misisons involving marbles/balls in levels 3+. I already have made all of them up to 6-1 they just take a while to type.

@thecorvus
Yes, you can post your own here for people to try.

Thanks for the nice comments! I'll add the 1-boss and start lvl 2 later.
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:10 PM)blah Wrote: You're pretty much the same age as most of the younger members here.
This really doesn't help you win at all; I don't see when you're going to launch a Beyblade standing up in a competitive situation.

Also uncustomized Beys = n00bl3t.

This is not meant to help, it is just a bit of fun...

And yes, I am a young age group, I'm only 11.
i think blah was talking to LeonTempestXIII because s/he said:

(Dec. 14, 2010  1:03 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: but its good for begginers and younger members.