Beylogger power recordings?

I finally managed to offload all my launch data from my beylogger onto an old phone, and noticed that while my strongest recorded launch is exactly 1500, everyone at the top rankings has exactly 2500. I can only assume that means these are the maximum values for something, but my question is, what is it the maximum for? The launcher or the beylogger? Does the beylogger plus have a higher threshold for logging power, or can the older launchers only reach 1500 before bottoming out? If it's the beylogger's max, man that sucks.
(Aug. 02, 2020  12:54 PM)VoidLance Wrote: I finally managed to offload all my launch data from my beylogger onto an old phone, and noticed that while my strongest recorded launch is exactly 1500, everyone at the top rankings has exactly 2500. I can only assume that means these are the maximum values for something, but my question is, what is it the maximum for? The launcher or the beylogger? Does the beylogger plus have a higher threshold for logging power, or can the older launchers only reach 1500 before bottoming out? If it's the beylogger's max, man that sucks.

Bey Logger max is 1500 and Bey Logger+ max is 2500