Beyhangouts/ Beyhouse.design project

So why not instead of a workshop you can have a place for cleaning?
(Jan. 20, 2011  9:29 AM)lolalipop Wrote: a workshop that works as repairing damage parts cleaning and other related stuffs.you name it.eventually bey parts will somehow break or something so i was thinking of creating a space that will provide their needed tools.

i did mention it.i guess it was not clear enough.=).cleaning yes.that sort of space.
Where it going ot be
read the op. He's from malaysia, so...
Wheres that?
^ Google maps is your friend....

I really want to do the same thing now!
I would love to have something like this within walking distence of meh house! or atleast like a club at the library or somthin.
Maybe for snacks you can sell Pocky, chips, soda, cokies, candy. Just about anything sweet and sugary! And you could make a huge stadium out of stuff you find at a junk yard. Who knows you just might find some good things there. And maybe you could have a tv set up with Beyblade games. And a stereo playing songs from the anime (both new and old). And a few bing-bag chairs to lounge around in and watch people blade. And you can even have a party to celebrate the opening! And maybe a all night bey-part where you blade till 1am!
sure thing my man.currently working on my drawings.painfully tired.

if you guys want to know more about Malaysia just ask.its around the southeast asia.
just a quick updates on my works.i've done my planning on my shophouse design.since the area is filled with food place theres no cafe inside the shop.but the playing areas are all over the place and its gonna provide good place for hangouts and stuffs.i'll post in some of the pictures maybe around next week because i have to like finalize iit.=)
Plus, for the repair thing, akirasdaddy has been posting videos about how to fix broken launchers and install mods to launchers too. He created a do it yourself lock mechanism for the snipe launcher and he showed how to fix a broken beylauncher L/R. He also has a winder straightening video like the WBO official channel. You could use those. Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBPZmE3zIQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGfjUQm8Ls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SElQUdNNoyA
yea.since u give me a link to those videos i've been browsing a lot and i use most of it on my design.but i was wondering if you prefer a small standing arena which is enclosed or a large space to place mobile stadium where you can sit around?

the main arena for battle royal or some tournament has already been decided.just for the casual thing like the preliminary round battles.
I think built-in stadiums would be good, but a combination of standing and sitting down stadiums would be nice for those who want to relax.

EDIT: What I mean is that they are all built in, but some are for standing up and some are on the floor.
Some special custom stadiums would be pretty cool too. Like if you made an obstacle stadium, or a water stadium, or even cooler, like the ones in beyblade season 1 and bega arc in 3!
I might do something like this because I have the same problem almost nobody likes beyblades.
i think you should have 2 part of the hangout seperated by a curtin or somthing. on one half you could have a beyshop that you dont need to pay to get in and on the other side have the hangout and charge people to get to that side and battle
here is an idea for a stadium, one that shoots static electricity into the beys metal wheels/weght disks/etc to cause a zap attack to each other bey. this will require the use of rubber gloves though.
^That's dangerous, highly expensive, and it wouldn't really cause sparks, just give off lots of static when you touch it again... :\ And couldn't the spinning actually affect the success and theoretical results of that idea?
mmm, good point about the spinning effect, it was just something that poped in my head. the dangerous part isn't much of a problem, you would only need a small amount of static.
what about the measurement you guys were thinking about.bigger than the normal stadiums?as big as in the anime?
no that's ridiculous, but i guess you could have one as the world's largest bey stadium!
well now by far the normal stadium is 15x15. japanese stadiums have 20x20 if im not mistaken.maybe a bit bigger than that?around 25x25.but then why all the big space for.10 beys battleroyale??
well what about multiple stadiums and have a battle a room,a lounge, a workshop and a locker room so that peeps dont lose their parts and you could have a t.v in the lounge which shows you tips and tricks and stuff.
in the battle room havemany stadiums two battle royale stadiums approx.3 attack stadiums which are stuck to stands or summat and one extreme stadium not the takara one,a handmade one with with a wide square ish design and a big rotating magnet with holes in it in between and a kiddo theme stadium with winnie the pooh pehaps and a anime stadium in which you here ginga say gooooo pegasissssssssssssssssss.
Aww dude,I'm from Malaysia too(Lucky me)
I'll surely lend a hand in this stuffs,I likey it!
How about giving some entry fee discount for WBO members?That way,beyblade will be more popular in our country.And more,try making a center for cleaning blades,I am awesome in those stuffs.Oh yes,I think you should provide like 3-5 stadiums,but put it on the floor,glued(so nobody will take them away)I think our main goal in this project is making our country knows beyblade more.You could just sell Random Booster Prize beys,Rare beys,or beys that is not selled in Malaysia,That way will make more come to the place,and I will probably make a poster for this,Coz I like making them.I think fee should be enough so that you can afford the rent.Is this place air-conditioned?Surely,I will try to copy everything I could from Madoka's store.PM me so that we can discuss about this.Oh yes,after beyblade is popular in Malaysia(after lots of Malaysian join WBO)I could propose an event at that place.It would be more epic.I think this place name should be Bey-Pitt too.It looks cool with that name.Oh one more thing,my dad's an architect,maybe I could ask some help from him.
Just try to make it not too expensive,TV would cost a lot,except if you got an old one which is still very good.I'll make a donating poster.The reason should be so that we could organize more events.
Dude,instead of repairing parts,you should just replace these parts with a newer one with a reasonable price,so when's this place gonna be opened?Please make it after my UPSR.That way would make things easier.Oh yes,I think you should be doing services for all types of beyblade series,Plastics,HMS,MFB that way will attract more coz some people loves HMS/Plastics more than MFB's
abhicherath

well now.i dont think locker room will be in the design as people will always have their own toolbox to keep their stuffs.but yeah maybe i'll consider it.and please give me the link to the image or something so i can make reference out of it.=).

Whatzzer

well now i have countrymates here.xD.i was hoping someone would show up.yeah its still under consideration of building the real ones cause its hard to get this thing going knowing its not very famous.ask your dad about making a building design real.its hard.but anyway we'll see how it goes and it needs a lot of support to make it real.and yes i really love the early model so i'll be designing display that shows all types of models.