Beyblades and Accesories Buy Them NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Yong Liu and i live in tokyo. I have new things that i would like to sell.
Sorry but i dont take trades.

Accesories:
Left string launcher
Metal Face x10
Grip Launcher
LDrago Stadium

Beys:
Mercury Anubis
Burn Phoenix
Earth Eagle

Ripcords x15 (you dont get to choose colour)
Launchers x15 (you dont get to choose colour)

So if you would like to buy something pm me and give me a decent price for the item andi will try matching it so hurry dont miss your chance!
What is the L Drago Stadium? Pics please!
Sorry Guys i dont have a camera i am getting one for christmas
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:57 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What is the L Drago Stadium? Pics please!

I will send you a pic very soon will try and borrow one from my friend k thanx alot anyway if any one else wants to buy something pm me
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:57 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What is the L Drago Stadium? Pics please!

I asume he means Lightning Force.
wish i had some money cause i would love a burn pheonix! but in any point in time you decide you want to trade pllleeeeaaassseee pm me
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:24 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

But he lives in Tokyo...
I live Really close to china, Do you ship to India?
Quote:So if you would like to buy something pm me and give me a decent price for the item andi will try matching it so hurry dont miss your chance!
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

But he lives in Tokyo...
Although i do live intokyo i still have 5 lightning force LDrago stadiums got it from my cousin when he went to canada
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:21 PM)Iwantbeysplease Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  6:29 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

But he lives in Tokyo...
Although i do live intokyo i still have 5 lightning force LDrago stadiums got it from my cousin when he went to canada

Oh... Then I don't want it.
You need to add a proper prefix in the topic title.
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to add a proper prefix in the topic title.

why do you even care
the thread will get shut down so just do it
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:04 PM)Iwantbeysplease Wrote: why do you even care
Seriously ? I am the main administrator of this website, there is a rule telling you to add a proper prefix in the title of topics here like what everybody else has been doing, and you are saying this ? I would advise you to do a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree change on your behaviour, from now on.
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:04 PM)Iwantbeysplease Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  8:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to add a proper prefix in the topic title.

why do you even care

Wow.
Prefixes help members navigate threads easier but it also helps you to sell YOUR stuff.
2 mouse clicks and you could've saved yourself the trouble.
Plus you have no reason to be so rude.
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:57 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:04 PM)Iwantbeysplease Wrote:

why do you even care

Wow.
Prefixes help members navigate threads easier but it also helps you to sell YOUR stuff.
2 mouse clicks and you could've saved yourself the trouble.
Plus you have no reason to be so rude.

i am very sorry i should have listened i never knew i just joined about a week ago, i am very sorry.
i know that it says it in the 1st post!
Not sure I would buy 2x Metal Face but I already ordered one.
Does anyone have feedback on him before I buy or will I have to be the first?
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:27 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Does anyone have feedback on him before I buy or will I have to be the first?
Well he told me other people have bought from him before and everyone gave him positive feedback
What I want to see are photos of the Mercury Anubis. >>
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:34 PM)blah Wrote: What I want to see are photos of the Mercury Anubis. >>
He Sold the last one to me but Here the Photo of mercury anubis that he sent me I don't know but I think I have seen this Photo before.

http://img535.imageshack.us/i/mercuryanubis.jpg/
Lol, all NIP Mercury Anubis look like that. I had 2 so I would know.
But you bought the last one ? Just before he told me to send him the payment so he would send the item soon. Speechless
Hmm ...
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:46 PM)blah Wrote: Lol, all NIP Mercury Anubis look like that. I had 2 so I would know.
But you bought the last one ? Just before he told me to send him the payment so he would send the item soon. Speechless
Hmm ...

Oh maybe he still has more left but I saw that same Picture which a member on this site took for their recent purchases but maybe am just seeing things but am asking him to take a picture of mercury anubis with a piece of paper that has his name written on it so then We will know if he actually has the items or not
Ok according to at least 2 members, this is a scam.
I'd advise no one else to purchase from this member until they can provide valid pictures of his items with his username clearly listed.
I will close this now, if you want it reopened, PM me with evidence you're for real.